17

Shi Niannian didn't take his bicycle in the end. He walked through the empty parking place. When he arrived at the gate of the bookstore, many people came and went, almost all of whom were students of the same age.

She walked with her head down, and Jiang Yu followed her two steps away.

There is a milk tea shop next to the bookstore, and Shi Nian reads up behind the line.

Jiang Yu stood next to her. He had long legs and white skin, which soon attracted the frequent eyes of some girls around him. What's more, he had picked up his mobile phone to secretly take pictures.

The two never spoke.

Shi Niannian bought two cups of pearl milk tea. Thinking of Jiang vainly saying that he didn't like sweet food before, he asked for a cup full of sugar and the other half sugar cup.

She handed Jiang Yu the half-sugar cup.

Jiang vain didn't move and looked at her with his eyelids hanging down.

He doesn't want anyone to see the scene just now, although it will be staged at home almost every day when he was younger.

Now, he feels irritable and ashamed.

Shi Niannian looked at him calmly, as if nothing had happened just now.

She stretched out her hand, but Jiang Jun didn't take it, and all the smiles she had always been careless.

Shi Nian lowered his head, gently took his hand, and put the milk tea in his hand.

Milk tea is sweet.

You will probably feel better after drinking.

Shi Niannian calculated to get his bicycle after drinking milk tea for a while and sat down in the corner of the milk tea shop.

"Are you quite disgusting with me?" Jiang Yu suddenly asked.

Shi Nian was stunned. He really didn't like it, but it was just because he always said something inexplicable to her, which looked bad.

But he is not bad.

He saved her twice, and Shi Nian also remembered it clearly.

"No." She shook her head gently and drank milk tea.

There was another silence.

Shi Niannian opened his mouth and her voice was clear: "I don't, I hate you."

"Oh." He laughed and said, "There are too many people who hate me."

Shi Nian didn't understand this sentence. Jiang Ling mentioned the upsurge in WeChat Moments and school posts yesterday to her. Countless girls like him.

Although she doesn't know why those girls want to confess to Jiang Yu in a competition, Jiang Yu must be very popular.

She paused and changed the topic: "You just...why, you want to fight with that man."

"That was my father just now." Jiang said arrogantly.

In just one sentence, why fighting is not that important.

Shi Niannian opened his eyes slightly, felt so impolite again, and quickly said, "I'm sorry, I... I don't know."

He shrugged his shoulder carelessly.

Halfway through the drink, Shi Nian was full. She got up and waved to Jiang: "I, go back first..."

"Yes."

She walked out of the milk tea shop. For some reason, she suddenly recalled the smile on Jiang Yu's face just now, which was lonely.

She stopped and looked back.