Jiang Ling x Xu Zhilin 8

Jiang Ling put on the pink earrings when she went to class the next day. He Nan noticed it when he went out. He took a closer look and said, "It's so beautiful."

Facing He Nan, she lost the inexplicable shyness last night and generously showed off: "Xu Zhilin gave it to me."

"Professor Xu has a good vision. At first glance, he read countless women and gave a lot of gifts."

Jiang Ling then made a posture to hit her and stared at her angrily: "You just can't spit out ivory from the dog's mouth!"

He Nan smiled and said, "Don't, I'm wrong, but last time you said your professor Xu kissed a woman, is it true or false?"

Jiang Ling's momentum just now disappeared. He pulled back his chair and pulled down the corners of his mouth: "Actually, from my perspective, I don't know if Xu Zhilin kissed him, but the woman must have kissed him!"

Jiang Ling patted the table.

He Nan asked, "KISS OR FACE?"

"Face."

"What's that?" He Nan rolled his eyes and said, "It's not in China. It doesn't matter if you kiss your face."

Jiang Ling looked at her with her face on his head and didn't say anything. Forget it if she were a blonde foreign beauty, but she was a black-eyed and black-haired beauty.

She was very uncomfortable and embarrassed to ask Xu Zhilin directly.

At the beginning, the injured hand was almost healed when playing with bows and arrows. After pasting a Band-Aid, it would hurt a little when pressed, but it no longer affected it at ordinary times.

Jiang Ling tore off the Band-Aid on her index finger, went to the cabinet under the TV to turn over the box and cupboard to find the Band-Aid box I bought last time, and pulled out another one and wrapped it again.

She shook her head and forgot what she just talked to He Nan about.

She has something to go today.

Xu Zhilin's university has a basketball game for teachers and students today. Xu Zhilin also wants to participate in it. Jiang Ling also saw him playing basketball with several boys in physical education class in high school.

She couldn't understand the ball, but it should be quite good to hear the shouts around her at that time.

She took a taxi to the basketball court of the university next door. There were several circles inside and outside, the boys watching the game and the girls taking photos, which had a very atmosphere of college basketball games.

Jiang Ling squeezed into the crowd with the water she just bought outside.

In the teacher-student basketball game, although the teacher's team looks quite young and should be teachers of the same age as Xu Zhilin, they can still be clearly distinguished from the student team.

Most of Jiang Ling's impression of Xu Zhilin is still in high school. Men take chalk to analyze the way they talk about math problems in pieces on the podium, or they are always casual now.

So much so that Jiang Ling, such a person, has some novelty now.

The man stood on the court, wearing a red jersey, bowing his waist and dribble skillfully and handsomely, and his hair on his forehead was drooping, which was not inferior to the group of people at all.

He controlled the ball and blocked a boy close to 2 meters in front of him. He listened to the comments of the watchers around him. He was a member of the school team.