49

Probably because of the cold wind blowing the night before yesterday, I woke up the next day and caught a cold.

Yesterday, Xu Shucai contacted Cai Yucai to talk about transferring to another school. As soon as Shi Niannian arrived at school, she was called to the office before she could put down her schoolbag.

Her grades are so good, the school is certainly reluctant to let her go. Cai Yucai originally wanted to persuade her. After all, the promotion rate of the First High School is very good, and the teachers are also very good in all aspects. If she continues to study, she will definitely be admitted to a good university, but as soon as she saw the little girl walking in with red eyes and blue eyes.

Cai Yucai didn't ask much, but after listening to what his mother briefly said earlier, he could probably guess that it was the family relationship that made the decision.

"I'll leave tomorrow. I have to work hard when I get to the new school in the future." Cai Yucai smiled, stood up and patted her on the shoulder. "But you are from the law. The teacher believes that you will work hard wherever you go, and you will definitely be excellent."

"Thank you, teacher." The nasal sound is very heavy when I read and speak.

"Have you caught a cold?" Cai Yucai frowned.

"Yes." She nodded and said, "A little."

He opened the drawer on the side of his desk and followed his hand. He saw that the drawer was full of all kinds of standing medicines and a few bags of vinegar that were disinfected when the flu was serious before.

Cai Yucai turned it over for a while and pulled out a bag: "You go back to take this cold medicine. Don't catch a cold on the way tomorrow."

Shi Nian's nose was sore, blinked quickly, and another sentence "thank you, teacher".

"Tell me something thank you. Isn't these medicines for you?" Cai Yucai sighed softly, "You children sometimes don't take care of yourself. Come on, I won't say more. Go back to class and say goodbye to your class."

"Yes."

"Don't be too sad. You are still young and will always have a chance to meet again."

In the classroom, English was self-study early. Shi Niannian walked in. Before he called for a report, Liu Guoqi waved to her. Instead of roaring like usual, he said, "Come in quickly."

I don't know if Liu Guoqi has told everyone the news that she is going to transfer to another school. As soon as she entered the class, everyone looked at her with their eyes.

Shi Niannian noticed that Jiang Ling's eyes were red, and her eyelashes were wet into several locks, obviously crying.

While she felt worried, she was relieved again. She didn't know how to tell her in the first place.

Jiang Yu was not late today. He was already sitting in his seat and didn't look at her.

Shi Nian read back to his seat and looked in the direction of Jiang vain. An English paper on his desk was yesterday's homework and was filling in the blanks.

The slender bone-feeling fingers held a black pen and wrote down the answers one by one familiarly and decisively.

His handwriting is beautiful, and so are the letters. He is coherent and smooth.

Early self-study is the dictation of English words. As soon as she reads it in class, she began to write silently. She turned out the dictated book from the desk and carefully dictated for the last time, although the result of this dictation may not be returned to her.