51

"Brother vain, it's not me. You really can't be so inconsidious in your ears. What if you are really deaf like before?" Fan Mengming sat in front of him with Erlang's legs crossed.

Jiang vain looked down at the report in front of him and didn't know if he had heard him down.

Fortunately, Fan Mengming was obviously used to it. He didn't care at all, so he had to shake his legs twice: "You went to that professor's place again today. What did you say?"

He was light: "Say I'm going to be deaf."

"..." Fan Mengming rolled his eyes and said, "How old are you? Now I don't know what to do in the future."

Jiang Yu was annoyed by him and looked up at him: "Aren't you leaving yet?"

"..." Fan Mengming scolded in a low voice, "I think Shi Mei can cure you."

After saying that, he quickly noticed something was wrong. Over the years, he sometimes pronounced the name when he mentioned it to Xu Ningqing, but basically he didn't mention it in front of Jiang Yu and dared not mention it.

He glanced at Jiang Yu quickly and saw that his indifferent expression had dissipated, and his eyes were dark, as if he was immersed in some memories.

Fan Mengming coughed awkwardly, "Ah, what, I'm talking nonsense, but she should be coming back soon. It's time to graduate, and isn't her father's story a result not long ago?"

They didn't know the real reason for leaving until later, and they also knew the news that Houde committed suicide in fear of crime during investigation not long ago.

Jiang was calm: "She took the postgraduate entrance examination."

"Ah." Fan Mengming was stunned. Unexpectedly, Jiang va had all the proud capital now. He didn't go to her but secretly investigated and sighed, "Why don't you come back?"

Jiang Huan's dark eyes looked at him sideways: "Why don't you leave yet?"

"...Hey." He sighed and got up and left.

Shi Niannian received a cross-oceanic phone call from Jiang Ling when she returned to the apartment at night. Obviously, her crying and mourning voice did not change much from high school. He said awe-inspiringly, "Nian, I'm done."

Shi Niannian put aside the professional book and went out to pour a glass of water for himself: "What's wrong?"

"Do you know that Xu Zhilin is an associate professor in the Department of Mathematics of my school?"

The name was really a little far away. Shi Nian thought about it for a while before remembering it - Jiang Ling's first secret lover, but later she also fell in love several times in college. Shi Nian thought that she would not mention this as the name of the deceased again.

"It's such a coincidence that you are quite predestined."

"But I don't want to. It's so embarrassing."

"You're not from the math department either. You don't think you'll see it a few times." Shi Nian comforted her.

Jiang Ling hesitated for a long time before he said cautiously, "Didn't I meet my roommates yesterday? They were all foreign girls and made an appointment to go to the bar together."

Shi Nian paused and folded a corner of the page: "Then what?"

"I met Xu Zhilin."

The two of them really have a tacit understanding. She saw Jiang Xiao without defense, and Jiang Ling also saw Xu Ningqing without defense.