76

The two children, the eldest one is Jiang Shen and the second one is Jiang Sui. Be careful when you want.

Shi Nian was discharged from the hospital after recuperation in the hospital for a period of time, and Jiang Lun was completely using his study as an office and accompanied him all day long.

Although it's too late to have two babies and don't need his company.

Both of them are good-looking. Jiang Shen and Jiang Sui have been cute after a month. Everyone who comes to their house will tease the baby for a while.

Secretary Zhao often comes to his home to send documents to Jiang. After coming out of the study, he also has to sneak to the baby room to see the baby.

Secretary Zhao shook the rattle drum in front of them and said, "Does my brother look a little like Mr. Jiang's eyes? My brother looks like you."

"Well, a lot of people say so."

Shi Nian Nian sat on the fluffy carpet beside her hand, holding her head.

"But they are all cute. This baby can't be like Mr. Jiang. It must be cute like you." Secretary Zhao is familiar with Shi Nian and speaks much casually.

Shi Niannian raised her eyes and looked at her with a smile: "Why?"

"Mr. Jiang is so serious. He had to be cute when he was a child. He will look like his father when he grows up in the future." Secretary Zhao bent down to play with the baby and teased, "You said you're right?"

She didn't stay long and soon said goodbye.

Shi Niannian continued to play with the doll for a while. The more she looked at it, the more she liked it. She could faintly see a little shadow of Jiang vain, and she would definitely look good in the future.

She was thinking that Jiang swayed the door and came in. Next to him, he sat down on the carpet and leaned with her waist around her arms: "Aren't you asleep?"

"Yes." Shi Nian's voice was very soft, like a small brush scratching on the tip of his heart. "I just drank milk before sleeping. Don't wake them up again."

Speaking of the child, she couldn't help laughing and talking a lot: "My brother is quite good and doesn't cry. He keeps staring at me, but my brother always cries. Aunt Zhang just said that she could sing in the future."

Jiang Yu hugged her from behind, listened to her quietly, hooked the corners of his lips, and said in her ear, "They are all asleep. It's time for you to coax me."

"What are you coaxing?" Shi Nian looked at it side by side.

He saw that the man's eyes were slightly heavy, and his hands were also dishonest. He lowered his head and kissed Shi Niannian.

Shi Nian has been arrogant of her body since she was pregnant, and she has only come to count the number of times with one hand. After giving birth to a child, she has been completely vegetarian for a period of time.

Even that kiss is no longer as gentle and heartbreaking as before, and restores the unique aggressive atmosphere of men.

Shi Niannian supported his hand back, and his body slowly sank back. What did he encounter?

The baby's cradle shook, and Jiang Sui's loud crying suddenly rose, full of penetration, instantly breaking the original beautiful and ambiguous atmosphere.

Jiang arrogantly held her hand, and her body was stiff, looking at Jiang Sui in the original posture.

Jiang Sui cried with tears. He waved his fist in his little hand. Jiang Shen beside him was calm, but he didn't look very happy when he was woken up. Fortunately, he didn't cry.