53

Of course, Shi Niannian was not stupid enough to ask him what he was referring to as "learning". A fool could guess that it was not a good thing anyway. She pushed him away blushingly and picked up her schoolbag and sat on the sofa reading.

Jiang arrogantly hooked his lips, but he didn't make trouble with her anymore. He turned on the computer and began to read the email sent.

After a while, he bent his finger and knocked twice on the table: "Sit here." He raised his chin in front of him.

The desk was quite wide, and the distance between them was quite far away. Shi Nian estimated the safe distance, moved over with the book, pulled away the chair in front of him and sat down.

Jiang vain glanced at the cover of the book, raised his eyebrows, and asked, "What's the clinical science of college?"

Shi Nian was embarrassed: "... Ear Department."

It's not that Jiang Yu didn't know the situation in her college, but also asked people to know where she lived, knew that she had never been in love in college, and knew that she had studied medicine, but he didn't know exactly what she studied.

The heated his voice got heavier and lowered, "Because of me?"

"Yes."

Jiang Yu couldn't tell what he was like in his heart. Shi Nian can always surprise him.

She sat opposite him and asked, "Are your ears better now?"

"It's good." He said.

After a while, someone knocked on the door and a man came in. He caught a glimpse of the little girl sitting opposite him.

Jiang Yu was dissatisfied. He stared at people and said, "What's the matter?"

"Ah, oh." The man quickly withdrew his sight and handed over the report in his hand. "This is an evaluation of the project in cooperation with Sheng. Please have a look."

"Okay, let it go." He kept a voice down.

Shi Niannian glanced at them with dense statistical charts and complex data. She used to be good at science. She had never been exposed to such numbers since she studied medicine in college. Now it looks like Tianshu.

Jiang vain brought the evaluation in front of him, read it quickly, and looked serious.

Men are very handsome when they are serious. This saying is indeed true.

Shi Nian read the book for a while, and Yu Guang secretly looked at him, and the empty place in his heart was finally filled.

Lunch was eaten in the company. He was very busy with his work. Shi Nian only stayed here for half a day and saw it. No wonder Professor Chen said at that time that he worked desperately.

After a short break, she will go to B University at noon.

Seeing her holding her mobile phone to check the time, Jiang Yu stood up and said, "I'll give you off."

Shi Nian looked at the pile of unprocessed documents on his desk and wanted to take a break, so he went downstairs with him.

Jiang Yu studied in B University and majored in ace finance, but in fact, he was busy with the company's affairs at that time and didn't stay in school much. Even the medical school he wanted to go to was navigating.

"Will graduate students be tired?" Jiang asked arrogantly.

"Not bad." Shi Niannian smiled, "It's just that my tutor is relatively strict, but our major should be strict."