29

On Sunday, Fan Mengming's birthday, Jiang Yu came out of the swimming pool and went home for dinner. After dinner, he was going to the place where Fan Mengming made an appointment.

He hasn't been training for a long time, and his muscles and strength can't keep up. He almost soaked in the training room all weekend.

In fact, it's okay to really make a decision to restart. It's not so difficult to accept that the training results are not ideal.

After dinner, he took a shower first and sweated all over the training.

Jiang Yu's figure is not as thin as that of most boys at this age. He has muscles, smooth and clear lines, and beautiful curvature. Even if he has been in prison for half a year, he can still see muscle lines.

After high-intensity training this day, he was a little sore all over. He finally felt comfortable after taking a hot bath.

"Wild" has already shown the appearance of nightlife in the big city at nine o'clock in the evening. Before entering the midnight scene, there was a beautiful woman with long hair sitting on the bar stage, singing folk songs with guitar in her arms, and her long hair on one shoulder.

Jiang Huan has not been to such an entertainment place for a long time since he participated in the physics competition class.

Fan Mengming's birthday almost called all his former high school classmates. As soon as Jiang Yu stepped in, he got up and waved: "Brother Fei! Here!"

Fan Mengming sat next to his girlfriend who fell in love with her for a month at first sight as soon as she entered college. She was tall, thin and beautiful.

Xu Ningqing sat in the corner with his mobile phone, and Jiang Yu sat down next to him.

I'm not interested in this kind of dinner.

Xu Ningqing sent a message for a while before closing his mobile phone and asking, "I heard that you have gone to the team again to train." Jiang Yu picked up the glass in front of him and took a sip: "Uh-huh."

"Have your ears been heed?"

He twisted his eyebrows: "No, go to training for a period of time first, and there will be selection later. It depends."

Xu Ningqing was about to say anything more. A pair of black slender heels stopped in front of them. A beautiful woman stood in front of Jiang Xu, wearing a dark v wine-red dress, and two bright long earrings hidden in her hair.

"Jiang vain." She opened her mouth.

Xu Ningqing raised his eyebrows calmly, looked at Fan Mengming, and saw him winking.

"..."

Xu Ningqing put a slap on Jiang Yu's shoulder, got up and walked to Fan Mengming's side, pointing to him.

"What's the matter with you?"

Fan Mengming smiled like a dog: "Don't you know this girl?"

"Who is it?" Xu Ningqing looked at the woman again.

"The one of our class, who chased Brother vain for a long time at that time, what's his name again, Su, the one in the liberal arts class who could dance ballet?"

"Ah." Xu Ningqing vaguely had a little impression, "Become beautiful. It didn't seem to look like this before."

"It's rare for you, Master Xu, to think you're beautiful! So do you think they have a chance?" Fan Mengming said to himself, "Brother Fei has to stay in high school every day now, so he has to find him such a beautiful and sexy beauty so that he can keep the rest of his high school life from losing hope."