50

"Nian, are you really going back to China?" The blonde tutor asked her, "So you can get a place for internship in the hospital."

Shi Niannian smiled and said fluently in English, "Well, I've decided."

"Okay." The tutor opened his arms and hugged her. "I wish you all the best."

As soon as I came out of the college, I heard a loud and happy shout not far away: "-Remembrance!!"

It was rare to hear Mandarin at school. She looked back and saw Jiang Ling.

I haven't seen her for several years, and Jiang Ling, who is impressed by the school uniform and school trousers, has also changed a lot. She wears a long skirt, tall and thin figure, wears a pair of sunglasses, hooks down with her forefinger, and shakes her arms vigorously: "Nian Nian!!!!"

Jiang Ling texted her when she said she was coming before. Shi Nian ran over with a smile and hugged her: "Why did you come here by yourself?"

"I'm idle anyway!" Jiang Ling said excitedly.

She took Shi Nian's hand and circled her: "You feel quite in a white coat!"

She just came out of the college and didn't have time to change her clothes. She was still wearing a white coat for medical school people, which was dragged to her knees.

"Wait a minute, I'll go to the dormitory to change my clothes."

After graduating from college in four years, she was admitted to a graduate student in China. These days, her luggage has almost been almost packed. She has sent part of the house she rented, and there are only a few items left in the dormitory that she usually change. She quickly changed her clothes and cleaned them up casually and went downstairs.

It has been four years since she came here. Coincidentally, Jiang Ling received an offer after graduating from college is also in this city. The school she went to is quite close to her study.

She took Jiang Ling around and then took the subway to a cafeteria where she usually reviewed before the exam.

I ordered a pot of tea and ordered a few plates of snacks casually.

"Nian Nian, I heard that their medical students have lost their hair early. Staying up late every day is like a college entrance examination. Why don't you feel destroyed?" Jiang Ling asked.

Shi Nian Nian smiled and said, "I think it's okay. It's actually okay to get used to the intensity."

"That's your top student, the world of top student..." In the middle of Jiang Ling's words, he suddenly felt something was wrong and blinked, "You talk, stop stuttering?"

"Well, it will be much better slowly in the second year."

English pronunciation is much more uncomfortable than Chinese pronunciation. At the beginning, it was really difficult, but later it gradually became much better. Especially after college, she participated in a lot of projects and often had to report on the stage. Over time, it will be fine. It was amazing.

"By the way, do you still remember Chen Shushu?" Jiang Ling asked.

"Remember."

"She and Xu Wei are getting married soon."

Shi Nian was stunned, and the memories of the past suddenly swept over, with a lot of memories that she thought had been blurred.

"Get married as soon as you graduate. It's so fast."

"Yes." Jiang Ling took a sip of tea and nodded, "When Fengzi gets married, the time is in a hurry. I'm afraid that my stomach will get bigger after that."