72

At the end of August, the sun is scorching and the sun is high.

This grand wedding swept the Internet in the morning. Fortunately, Jiang Yu also did a good job in advance. Only with an invitation can he enter the infield.

After hanging up the phone yesterday, Nian Nian slept well and got up early in the morning to wear a wedding dress.

My aunt helped her hide the pregnancy for the time being, although the smile was a little too happy.

Shi Niannian sat in front of the mirror and asked the stylist to coil her hair. Her hands gently covered her lower abdomen. The wedding dress tightened her waistline. Fortunately, she won't feel uncomfortable if she didn't show her mind now.

She looked at her lower abdomen and thought, "You should behave yourself today. Today is her parents' wedding, and there can be no trouble."

Naturally, there was no response. She bent her lips and smiled, feeling that she was really naive.

The stylist noticed her expression and said with a smile, "Are you happy today's big day?"

"Happy every day." Shi Nian also smiled back.

In the middle, Jiang Ling and Chen Shushu came to the dressing room. They wore bridesmaid clothes and came in arm in arm.

Chen Shushu got married and had children after graduating from undergraduate school. Now the child is one and a half years old.

Jiang Ling is also planning to get married with Xu Zhilin recently. Unlike them, Xu Zhilin is now at the age of 3 words, and the old man of the Xu family is pressing.

"Damn it, I saw your wedding and felt like I didn't hold a wedding. The venue was so beautiful!!" Chen Shushu said.

"Why didn't your baby bring it?" Shi Niannian smiled and asked.

Chen Shushu joked: "Let my mother take it with her. She always cries. You can't exchange rings and kisses with Jiang Yu on the stage. He will cry loudly underneath."

"Is everyone here?"

"Yes, everyone hasn't seen Jiang Yu much after the college entrance examination. With your blessing, you can you see what the school grass used to look like."

Chen Shushu and Jiang Ling sang crosstalk. Jiang Ling clenched his fist in one hand and put it on Chen Shushu's chin: "Then are you satisfied with the appearance of the school grass now?"

Chen Shushu patted his hand twice and gave a thumbs-up: "I'm so satisfied. I'm not disabled at all. I'm more handsome!"

It's very face-saving.

Speaking of Chang Can Jiang Ling, he was full of energy. After counting for a long time, which handsome guy had begun to be bald, and which beer belly could support the boat.

It was not until Xu Shu came in that the two went back to the front hall together.

She had put on makeup and coiled her hair. The stylist was getting a veil for her, covering a thin layer in front of her eyes. She looked at the door: "Mom."

"Hey." Xu Shu answered. She hasn't returned to China for a long time.

When the stylist finished finishing the veil and went out to pick up the flowers for a while, Xu Shu asked softly, "I heard from your aunt, are you pregnant?"

"Ah." She nodded and smiled from her eyes. "Well, the pregnancy test stick just tested yesterday."

Xu Shu raised her hand and touched her face through the veil.