28

The two classes are followed by a flag-raising ceremony on Monday.

Obviously, everyone was not as boring as before to doze off this flag-raising ceremony, and everyone was very excited, because today there was Jiang vain's self-criticism in front of the whole school.

So much so that Wang Jianping, director of the school department, just finished: "Last week, something of an extremely bad nature happened in our school. Next, let Jiang Yu take the stage to make a self-criticism."

There was a warm applause underneath.

Very imposing.

Obviously, it was self-criticism in public, but it was just applauded and summoned out of the posture of awarding awards.

Jiang vain stepped forward from the back of the team. The young man had high legs and long legs. Today, he wore school uniforms and school trousers, pulled the zipper rules of his coat to his chest, and the blue collar folded neatly, showing a little youthfulness that he was not common in him.

There has been a slight comment around.

Shi Niannian stood at the front of the team and looked down at his toes.

Yu Guangli could see Jiang Yu's legs and a thin ankle, and then stop beside her...

"Hey." something happened to him.

Shi Nian looked up.

He faced the light, frowned gently because of the sunshine, and stretched out his hand to her, "You haven't given my self-criticism yet."

Shi Nian was stunned. She didn't continue to write a self-criticism after she was found by the teacher in the competition class on Wednesday night. Later, she went home to make it up.

Later, she fell ill and went to the hospital. When she came back, she forgot about it.

She felt her pocket and breathed a breath of relaxation.

Fortunately, it's still in my pocket.

She took out the folded square paper and handed it to Jiang Yu.

Everyone around them's eyes fell on them, with a lot of noise, and the deliberate cough to cover it up was difficult for people to notice.

Wang Jianping stood at the rostrum with a frown and leaned over the microphone: "What are you doing? What, self-criticism books are all written for you?"

The second place at the age is self-criticism and ask the first place to write it to him.

It's fucking strange.

Jiang Zhao was not ashamed to do self-criticism at all. He stood openly in front of the rostrum, bowed slightly, pinched the microphone with his fingers, and read leisurely according to the self-criticism book.

The teenager's magnetic voice came out through the stereo, which was a little careless.

"Jiang vain's voice is also beautiful. I love it!"

"It's useless for you to love. Don't they all like them? The love show just now, tut, the boss shows the love is really different, as powerful as bamboo."

"Are they together yet? Isn't Shi Nian in the first place? Can she still have puppy love?"

"Jiang Lun is still the second place. Isn't he self-criticism on the rostrum? Besides, that's Jiang Huan. If he likes me, I can laugh for three days and nights and fight for you! My girlish heart! So we must be together!"

"I want to study as a college god when I wear it!!!"

...

Wang Jianping also soon found that it was a wrong decision to let Jiang vain do this self-criticism in front of everyone. Everyone didn't listen to what the content of the self-criticism was at all!