31

The mid-term examination took three days, because it was a joint examination of nine schools. The examination papers were sent for review and unified correction, and the results were much slower than usual. When the teachers of various subjects finished the papers, the results had not come out.

The title of this Chinese composition is about maternal love.

It is very common and difficult to write brilliant composition questions.

The Chinese teacher also went to participate in the batch of papers and changed the papers anonymously. Although I can't see the name, fortunately, I can read in the subject of Chinese.

As soon as I came back, I praised Shi Nian's composition, saying that it was very well written.

Shi Niannian is a student who has a good heart, good grades and a good personality. Her homework is carefully written, and she is also beautiful. Every time the Chinese group meets according to the examination results of each class, she has to call her name and praise her.

But she thought about this composition for a long time before she wrote it.

She really didn't have a clear feeling about maternal love, and her mother in her impression was also vague. When she was younger, Xu Ningqing was willing to take her out to play, like a small oil bottle.

She wrote a small thing in her composition and made up some small details by herself. She didn't expect that she could get a high score in her composition this time.

"But Jiang Yu, I also approved your composition." The Chinese teacher frowned and asked sincerely, "What the hell are you writing?"

This question was really from the bottom of my heart. Soon someone in the classroom didn't hold back his laughter and laughed.

Laughter infected others, and soon the whole classroom laughed backwards.

The news about Jiang Yu's digression from the topic soon spread throughout the year.

The head teacher of the rocket class was very happy when he heard about it. It was not that he hoped that the students in other classes would fail in the exam, but that their grand rocket class was also suppressed by the students of two ordinary classes. It was really humiliating.

As a result, when the list was released on Thursday, someone ran into the classroom excitedly and knocked on the door with an excited face: "Let's go to see the red list!!"

Jiang Ling immediately stood up and pulled Shi Nian Nian and got up: "Quick, let's go and have a look!"

There has been a circle of people in front of the age red list, and the lively side is talking and looking up.

Shi Niannian stood outside the crowd and looked up at the red list.

First place: Shi Nian, 698 points.

Second place: Jiang Yu, 687 points.

...

"Wow, Jiang Yu is still in second place!" Jiang Ling raised his hand and said, "Didn't his compositions be off topic? Why can he still take the exam so well?"

The previous girl said without looking back, "I heard that both science synthesis and mathematics are full marks! Can you not come to the second place? But the Chinese seems to be really bad, and the average score is not reached."

This science comprehensive is very difficult and the most score-pulling subject.

Jiang Ling tutted, "Are you a person? You can get a full score in such a difficult test paper. Hey, Nian Nian, are you a full score in Science?"