57

In the afternoon, Nian Nian went to B University for class. After half past three, she was found by her tutor. Jiang Zhao waited outside the college for a long time before she came out.

The little girl wore a white coat and hooked her mask on her chin. She was afraid that he would wait in a hurry and ran out before she could take it off.

"You have been waiting for a long time." Shi Nian said apologetically, "My tutor can come to me for something."

"Is it over now?" Jiang asked arrogantly.

"Yes."

"Then go."

Jiang Yu told her at noon that she would accompany him to a place in the evening. At that time, she rushed to class and didn't have time to ask in detail. After getting on the bus, she asked, "What are we going to do?"

"Accompany me to a party." He answered easily.

Shi Nian turned his head and looked over, repeating, "The party?"

She is a little nervous for no reason and is not used to such a place. "A lot of people?"

"It's okay. Just stay next to me." Jiang laughed arrogantly, "If you don't want to talk about our marriage, just say that I'm your boyfriend."

Naturally, you have to wear an evening dress for the party. Jiang Yu prepared it in advance, which made people simply put on her makeup. Shi Nian usually doesn't wear makeup very much. She only wears it several times when she participated in the activity in college.

Her facial features are exquisite, her skin is white and delicate, her willow eyebrows are curved, and her eyes are beautiful and clean without too much eye makeup decoration. She will make people feel gentle to the tip of her heart when she stands in front of her.

Jiang Jun sat aside and closed his eyes to take a nap. Assistant Zhao helped Shi Nian wear the dress. The short gauze lace dress, a pair of symmetrical and slender legs, and the skin was more and whiter and pure.

Assistant Zhao sighed in his heart that Mr. Jiang not only has a unique vision in business, but also is also good at selecting people.

Many celebrities attended the party. Jiang Yu, as the chairman of Jiang's Group, has become the focus of the business circle since early in the morning. I don't know how many people want to marry their daughter to him to promote marriage. Good-looking, capable, and there is no messy gossip news. More importantly, Jiang Struggle has passed away and has no entanglement of interests.

Jiang Hao chose to take Nian to the past at this party to make his non-single state public, which also blocked those coveted eyes.

Assistant Zhao sighed a little. At the beginning, everyone in the company just thought that their Mr. Jiang had finally integrated into the life of the rich second generation. In the business circle, it was normal to raise a little beauty at home, and there was more than one exaggerated one.

But later, I found that Mr. Jiang did not have a playful attitude at all. He was very serious and dedicated. He picked him up and dropd off in person after class. Everyone sighed that Miss Shi was simply a blessing for eight lifetimes.

Until yesterday, someone in the company finally dug up the legend about Mr. Jiang's past.

It's not that everyone has heard of this legend. It is rumored that Jiang Yu talked about a top student girlfriend in high school. The two were as sweet as glue. Unfortunately, they were a scum girl. Later, the girl went abroad and abandoned Jiang Yu without saying a word.

Legend is a legend, and no one believes it. It was not until yesterday that a man dug up several posts in the post bar of Yizhong Middle School a few years ago, and there were photos of two people that everyone knew that the lady was the super personalized scum girl who abandoned Mr. Jiang at the beginning.