77

When Jiang Shen and Jiang Sui were four years old, they went to kindergarten.

On the first day of going to kindergarten, Nian was very worried that the two dolls would not adapt. She was very relieved about her brother, but when she was young, Jiang Sui would cry easily when she didn't see her. She was afraid that her brother would not stop crying when she went to the kindergarten.

But when school was over that afternoon, she knew that this concern was completely unnecessary.

Shi Nianian and Jiang Xiao stood at the gate of the kindergarten and watched Jiang Sui talking to a girl in Snow White's little skirt full of spring breeze.

In contrast, Jiang Shen was much calmer. The elder brother took two steps forward and realized that his brother had not followed. He frowned, looked at his parents by the car, and then at his brother who was flirting with girls.

Jiang Shen walked back coolly and said to the little girl, "My brother is going home." After saying that, he took his brother's hand and left.

Shi Nian: "..."

Jiang Yu: "..."

The two talked to the head teacher of the kindergarten and took two live treasures home.

Shi Niannian sat in the co-pilot's seat, distributed two boxes of small cakes bought on the way when she just came to her brother and told her brother, "Eat slowly. We'll have dinner when we get home."

Shi Niannian asked them how it felt to go to kindergarten on the first day.

At the beginning, it took two people to choose a bilingual kindergarten, but there was little pressure on learning, and it was not famous for teaching and fun.

When Jiang Shen and Jiang Sui first learned to speak, they had shown the inheritance of time thoughts and Jiang delusional intelligence, which were much faster than their peers. Nowadays, the logic of language expression is much stronger.

Jiang Shen nodded and said, "It's good."

Shi Niannian asked, "Is the teacher good to you?"

Jiang Sui said, "The teacher and sister are very beautiful."

"..." I miss you helplessly.

Jiang Sui looked at his mother with a somewhat stunned expression and added just right, "But it's not as good-looking as his mother."

Jiang Xiao, who was driving aside, smiled softly and looked at Jiang Sui through the rearview mirror: "Little kid, is the girl you just talking about looks good or her mother is better?"

Jiang Sui did not hesitate: "Of course, mom is better-looking."

Jiang Shen ate the cake beside him, glanced at his brother, and hummed in his nose, which was very disgracious.

Jiang Yu asked again, "Shen Shen, don't you have any girls you like?"

Shi Niannian hit Jiang Xiao with a smile: "Why do you father still ask such a question?"

Jiang Shen shook his head coolly: "No."

On their first day in kindergarten, they got up earlier in the morning than usual. After eating the cake, they began to feel sleepy and soon fell asleep in the back seat of the car.

Shi Niannian's forehead was against the window of the car to see Jiang vae, who was driving.

"What are you doing?" Jiang, who sensed his sight, smiled rashly and rubbed her hair. "Then do you think I'm more handsome or two little kids?"