62

What a gentle person the little girl is.

Even if I didn't sleep well all day when I first came here, I couldn't help crying every day. I didn't complain or cry in my diary. I was always positive, and those words just supported myself not to give up.

Jiang vain's hand trembled a little. He smiled, but the corners of his eyes were a little sore, and the corners of his lips were quickly squeezed straight again.

He slowly closed his notebook, put it in the original position of the bookshelf, turned around and looked up, sitting on the other side of the bed staring at him.

"Your sister used to cry a lot." He asked softly, in a soft voice.

Shi Zhe naturally didn't answer him, and then stared at him for a while and lowered his head again to continue to play with the wind chime in his hand.

Jiang vain lowered his head, his palm turned his head against his eyes, and said to himself, "But she will hardly cry with me."

The two didn't stay much. After dinner, they prepared to go to the university where they were studying together.

Shi Nian's undergraduate university ranks better than B in the world, especially clinical or ace major. As soon as you walk in, you can feel a strong atmosphere. Someone chatting with books in the sun on the lawn, and students with books or computers with arms can be seen everywhere on the road. Everyone discusses more about professional knowledge. Or comment on some recent events.

In such an environment, you can feel more clearly and frankly how excellent the thoughts are.

"I didn't expect it to be quite easy to say about marriage." Shi Niannian took his hand and said.

However, my mother's reaction was not much different from what she expected. Of course, she was also shocked, and finally accepted this reality calmly.

She has participated in a lot of projects and competitions in college, many of which need to cooperate with. Therefore, she has met many people, some younger brothers and sisters and some of them who are several times taller than her, and have a stronger sense of existence than in high school.

Along the way, I can also meet some people who greet Shi Nian.

"We miss it so well." Jiang rubbed her hair with a smile and said.

He has an indescribable pride.

"No." Shi Nian was a little embarrassed by him, "It's just a few students I knew before."

As soon as the words fell, a very excited male voice suddenly appeared behind him: "SeniOR!"

The two turned around following their voices. Jiang narrowed silently, and he was not in a good mood in an instant. The man in front of him was also Chinese. He dyed blue and black hair in the sun, and many girls around him followed him.

"Ah." Shi Niannian quickly recalled his name in his mind, "Song Jiachu, what a coincidence."

"Senider sister, I heard from your friend that you went back to China to study for postgraduate study. Why are you back again? Are you still going to come back to study!" Song Jiachu said excitedly that he didn't even notice Jiang Xiao next to him.

"No, I just came back and have a look. I'll go back to China tomorrow." Shi Nian said with a smile.

Song Jiachu's eyebrows drooped, and he looked quite frustrated. His eyes hung down. When he saw He Shi Niannian holding hands with someone, he raised his eyes again, and finally saw Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Yu was ignored like this for the first time.

"Who is he?" Song Jiachu asked.

"Hello, I'm Shi Nian's husband, Jiang Yu." He stretched out his hand to the boy in front of him and introduced him seriously with a straight face.