8

Shi Niannian didn't know what had happened on the basketball court here. She was just dragged to the door of the locker room of the art museum by Jiang Ling.

"I obviously watched Xu Zhilin come over?"

Jiang Ling took her hand and looked in at the locker room door.

Shi Nian pulled her out resisting, carefully looking around to see if anyone was there.

This is the men's locker room...

"I think he must be here. Why did one of his math teachers go to the locker room at noon?" Jiang Ling frowned slightly, "No, I have to go and have a look."

"Jiang Ling!"

She pressed her voice and whispered. Jiang Ling had let go of her hand and trotted in.

Just leave a sentence: "Remember to help me check the door."

Shi Niannian has never done such a thing, and he is worried that Jiang Ling will be found by the math teacher, and he is afraid that someone will come to find them.

She looked in eagerly and wanted to call Jiang Ling out quickly.

There was a slight noise at the corner behind her. Like a cat trampled on her tail, she quickly turned around.

A pair of black eyes widened slightly.

Jiang Yu stood behind her. He had just finished playing basketball and was hot. The male smell was overwhelmingly gathered around him.

He looked at her with his eyes hanging down.

After a while, he looked up and looked at the sign of "Men's Dressing Room" on his head.

Then slowly raised one side of the eyebrows.

There was a subtle smile on the corners of his mouth.

"Children." His voice was lazy, with a little malicious smile, "What are you looking at?"

Shi Nian took a step back and kicked the heel of his shoes against the wall.

Before Jiang Yu could say anything, he suddenly said "ah" inside, which was Jiang Ling's voice.

She covered her face with both hands and leaked her eyes from her fingers, like a black grape, looking at the man in front of her.

Xu Zhilin just played ball with his classmates in the gym. He came here to change into clean clothes when he had classes in the afternoon. Unexpectedly, he suddenly saw a girl sneaking out outside.

He was still fastened to the second button at his fingertips and squeezed his lips lightly: "Classmate, are you looking for someone?"

"Yes!"

Jiang Ling urgently looked for the steps, accidentally exerted too much force, and nodded fiercely.

"There seems to be no one else." Xu Zhilin smiled with a pair of peach blossom eyes, "Besides, it's not good for girls to enter the men's locker room. Look, you almost bumped into me. How embarrassing it is."

OK! Wen! Soft!

Jiang Ling felt that her heart was about to jump out, and he couldn't speak: "Mr. Xu, in fact, I'm here to see you."

He raised his eyebrows gently and was a little surprised: "Huh? Looking for me?"

"... I have a math problem that I can't do. I want to ask if you can."

"Ah." Xu Zhilin nodded a little funny. When he was studying, he went to the cram school for a period of internship. There were many girls like this. "Where's the math teacher in your class?"