70

Shi Nian was actually not so sleepy before, but now Jiang is completely blamed for not sleeping enough every once in a while.

This human body is surprisingly good. She probably has practiced sports relations before, but she has heavy desires and is often tosed around.

I don't know if this hotel forgot to equip it or something. Last night, I didn't use condoms, so this man was even more crazy. Although he didn't get it in the end, he stretched up tiredly and the quilt slipped down his shoulder, revealing a large number of ambig ambiguous marks.

She grabbed the clothes cover in a daze and brushed her teeth and washed her face.

Several people gathered around the corner outside the door to encourage each other.

"I'm not going! If I disturb Mr. Jiang's morning exercise, I may lose my job directly!!"

"I don't think so. You didn't hear anything at all."

"How soundproof is this hotel? Do you still howl outside when you kill pigs?!"

"Why don't you call Niannian and ask if she is free to answer now? Just remind her sideways?"

Everyone finalized the plan. The deputy minister took out his mobile phone and called Shi Niannian. Unexpectedly, she answered it immediately. She was brushing her teeth and said vaguely.

Vice Minister: "Nian Nian, has Mr. Jiang started?"

Shi Niannian looked through the mirror at Jiang Yu sitting outside: "Well, get up, are you looking for him?"

"I called me on the factory side and asked Mr. Jiang to talk about it. Can you ask Mr. Jiang out if it's convenient? I'll be at the door of your room."

Shi Nian reads: "Well, okay, I'll tell him."

After a while, the door opened and Jiang Liu came out. The man had just washed his hair. His black hair was wet and he had put on a white shirt, but the buttons had not been buttoned up yet. He opened two, faintly revealing the faint red nail scratches underneaths.

The deputy minister blinked quickly, immediately turned his eyes rudely and handed over the mobile phone.

Jiang vain called back and stood in front of the corridor window, twisting the button of his shirt while speaking clearly to the phone.

It was soon over. Jiang vain handed back his mobile phone: "Let's meet in the lobby of the hotel at nine o'clock."

"Okay."

Back to the room, Shi Nianian accelerated his movements and cleaned himself up. He picked up his mobile phone and looked at the time. It was almost nine o'clock.

Jiang Huan put her waist around her from behind and breathed hotly: "Are you tired?"

Shi Niannian smiled and said, "It's okay."

In the next two days, Nian Nian followed Jiang Yu and everyone to go to some places. She is not a professional in this field. Usually, she just needs to stand aside obediently. Listening to everyone discuss some core technical issues smoothly and concisely, she is confident and generous.

Being able to feel Jiang vain's work like this makes Shi Nian feel very much.

After three days of business trips, Jiang vain did not let Shi Nian go to the company again. She had more than a month to report to the hospital, so she stayed at home and read the cases and professional books she had sorted out again.

The product that had been busy for a month was also officially launched in August. Jiang vain also wrote the name he read in the product creative director column for public help.