38

The light on the stage suddenly lit up again. Shi Nian blinked and saw the face close at hand. The teenager's face had no expression, but his jaw tightened and his black eyelashes were spread out and drooped.

I miss my breathing slightly.

Jiang Yu finally straightened up and looked at her for a while before leaning back on the back of the chair, and a deep laughter rippled from his throat.

Shi Niannian took off the hand on his lips, and there was a wet water mark on the palm of her hand.

This man... actually bit her finger.

It makes her a little numb at her fingertips now.

"Here." Jiang vain stretched out his hand to her.

"What?"

"Wave you going to wipe it?"

"..."

He was speechless and slowly wiped the wet marks on his arm's cuffs.

Suddenly, the light next to him dimmed, and a male voice sounded from the top of his head: "Jiang Yu."

Shi Nian was stunned and looked back. He saw the man in a suit and leather shoes sitting in the first row just now. Jiang Lun's eyebrows looked very similar to his.

When the man glanced at it, he read it and said to Jiang vain, "Come out with me."

The teenager looked dark, and many people in the front row looked at them.

Shi Niannian pulled the corners of his clothes very gently. Jiang swooped his eyes, hooked his lower lip at her, and whispered, "It's okay."

He got up and straightened up to block the light on the face when it fell.

She took off Jiang Yu's coat and gave him him. He didn't take it and followed the man out.

That man is Jiang Yu's father, and Shi Nian knows it.

The man who beat Jiang Yu.

Shi Niannian didn't know why there was such a father in the world. Her parents were not good to her, but they would not be like Jiang Hao's father.

Jiang Yu... Obviously very good.

She feels heartache.

I can't even watch the performance on the stage. Before Xu Ningqing and others came back, Shi Nian hesitated for a while, got up and tilted the light plates next to them on the ground, and followed the direction Jiang Huan left just now.

Outside the hall, it was quite quiet, except for the sound of performance inside. The night sky was quiet and wide, like a rice paper stained with ink.

It's cold when the wind blows.

Shi Nian tightened the Jiang vain coat tightly.

She looked around and couldn't find Jiang Yu. She had only a few people in costumes walking out of the hall, and suddenly their mobile phones in their pockets rang.

She sum up, because she didn't take her mobile phone with her body because she was going to speak on stage. It was Jiang Yu's mobile phone in her pocket. The call note was "Xu Ningqing".

Shi Nian paused, looked around again, and then picked up: "Hey."

"Where is it?" Jiang vain's voice.

"...outside."

"In front of the hall?"

"Yes."

"Wait a minute." He said.

Then the phone was hung up. Shi Nianzipped up his coat, with a collar upright to block the cold wind and his chin hidden in it.