23

Hospital.

When Xu Ningqing came out of the doctor's office with Shi Nian, the doctor behind him was asking Jiang Xu, "You had an old knee injury before?"

Jiang nodded and said "um".

Xu Ningqing closed the office door to isolate the sound inside.

Xu Ningqing didn't expect that the ball could be so serious. Later, when he saw Jiang Yu pressing his knee, he secretly said it was not good, so he quickly sent people to the hospital.

The orthopedic department is on the third floor. They are sitting outside the corridor. The center of the hospital is hollow. You can see patients coming and going on the first floor, many of whom are parents with their children.

Recently, influenza A has re-emerupled, coupled with seasonal changes, and there are many people with colds and fevers. The school just sent a leaflet yesterday to inform everyone to pay attention to their physical condition recently. If there is any discomfort, tell the teacher immediately.

Some people in the class are immediately sent to the hospital or taken home if they have fever symptoms.

It made people panic.

Xu Ningqing went to the service desk and handed it to Shi Niannian.

She put it on and pinned her hair behind her ears.

She looked back at the closed door and remembered that she met Jiang Yu in the hospital that day. At that time, she didn't think about whether he came to the hospital because of any illness.

She raised her head and asked Xu Ningqing, "Have his knee been...hurt before?"

Xu Ningqing sat down next to her, with her middle finger on her forehead and pressing her temple, not hiding it from her.

"Jiang Yu used to be a professional athlete and swimming."

Shi Nian was stunned. There were so many rumors about him in the school that she had never heard of this, even Jiang Ling twittering in her ear all day long.

"I haven't heard of it." Xu Ningqing smiled, "There are very few people who know about this. He has a very unique personality and has not mentioned this matter much. He is very good. If he doesn't come to school, everyone will play truant. In fact, he is training most of the time."

Shi Nian pointed his head twice: "... He is often late now."

"Now that's really playing truant." Xu Ningqing squeezed his lower lip, leaned his head back, and leaned against the wall. "He has a problem with his ears. You should know this. You can't continue this. Moreover, in the past, the training intensity was high, and there were many old injuries on his body."

Shi Nian didn't know what to say for a while.

It just suddenly occurred to me of the lingering indifference and grumpiness in the teenager.

When she first saw him, his eyes were pale and there was no emotion, dark and unpredictable.

Xu Ningqing said a lot about Jiang Yu. In fact, it was quite late for him to learn swimming. At that time, he had to take the swimming exam in the middle school entrance examination. He learned it in the second year of junior high school. At that time, he was found by a swimming coach.

Jiang Yu was indeed very talented. He had a smooth journey. He entered the provincial team in his sophomore year of high school, and then the coach of the national team came to select talents.

Jiang Xiao also played very well that time. He was indeed arrogant and unruly in his bones, and he did not know anything about stage fright in the face of this selection competition.