36

Shi Niannian followed her aunt into the room, and when she closed the door, she looked in the direction of Jiang vain.

He was still standing there, raised his hand and waved to her. Shi Niannian squeezed his lips and smiled, closed the door and entered the room.

"Listen to your brother, are you and Jiang Yu at the same table?" My aunt asked, pointing to the corner, "Just put the flowerpot there."

Shi Nian gently put down the flowerpot: "Um."

My aunt casually asked, "How's his grades?"

"It's good, second place."

Unexpectedly, my aunt only knew that Jiang Huan and Xu Ningqing had a good relationship. Although Xu Ningqing studied, her grades were still in the middle and upper reaches. She thought Jiang Huan was almost the same.

"It's so good that you can learn from each other as deskmates."

Shi Nian said "um", and he said in his heart that he had never seen Jiang Yu learn much.

"Well, good boy, I didn't know why he did that kind of thing so impulsively at that time. At that time, your brother was so angry that he wanted to go to the hospital to find that person. I stopped him and asked him why he didn't say anything." My aunt sighed again.

Shi Nian was stunned.

The longer you get along with Jiang Huan, the easier it is to forget that he had been in prison for half a year before.

Not only she, but also the whole class. After getting along with each other, you will find that Jiang Yu's temper is not as irritable as expected and rumored, and he is rarely really angry.

So what was the reason for letting him do that kind of thing that time?

What else happened to you?

"Brother, do you know that person too?" Shi Nian asked.

"Huh? Is the one who went to the hospital?" My aunt said, "I don't know him. I was talking to him when he received the phone, and I listened to him ask questions for a long time."

Shi Nian was silent for a moment, and his hand in his pocket tightened the rectangular box.

"Go to bed quickly. You have to get up early to go to school tomorrow." My aunt urged her.

Shi Niannian went into the bedroom, put down her schoolbag, and did not directly open the box. Instead, she took a shower first, and then turned off the room light. There was only a not-so-light night light left, so she slowly took out the box from the school uniform pocket.

She is not a person who likes to take advantage of others, and she is not used to receiving unilateral gifts from others, but when Jiang vain took out this box from her pocket, she slowed down her breath and just wanted it.

Want a gift from him.

She carried the quilt to her shoulder, knelt down at the head of the bed, pulled the tie when she opened the box, and slowly opened it.

It's a bracelet.

The style is simple, pink-gold chain, with a string of decorations and two clips in the center.

It's so beautiful.

She carefully picked up the bracelet from the box, and the other hand was still under it.

She wore the bracelet on her left hand. Her skin was white. She wore a bracelet of this color and was extremely beautiful, with faint crystal pink under the night light.