34

Shi Niannian didn't hear it clearly and asked, "What?"

Jiang Yukong swallowed and straightened up with his fist clenched.

The body temperature and taste of the teenager were still wrapped around, which was difficult to ignore. Shi Nian also sat down again and pulled the trousers leg to cover an ankle.

"Aren't you going to prepare the speech?" Jiang Yu still spoke when he opened his mouth. He coughed sideways and said, "Practice here. No one is there."

"Here?" Shi Nian was stunned.

"Well, I'll practice with you."

Shi Nian took out the speech from her pocket, looked up at Jiang Yu, looked at the manuscript again, and took a deep breath: "Dear leaders...leaders and teachers."

Without saying anything, she frowned, read the first sentence twice again, and tried again: "Dear..."

I tried it about three times, but I still stumbled and said it was not smooth.

She sat on the cushion in frustration, with her arms around her legs: "It still doesn't work."

"Try again?" Jiang coaxed her.

Shi Niannian looked at him: "Why don't you go?"

"I'm not the first."

Jiang vain sat next to her a little bit, took the speech from her hand, glanced at it, and read smoothly and slowly, "Dear leaders, teachers, dear students."

"Dear leaders." Shi Nian thought of jumping out word by word, "Teacher...dear students."

"Isn't that good?" Jiang vainly rubbed her hair and continued to read, "I'm Shi Nian from Class 3, Grade Two of Senior High School."

The teenager's voice and the empty and messy room are so clear that they enter the brain like sound waves with electric currents through the eardrums.

It looks ambiguous and warm on this quiet night.

His warm breath hit her ears, and Shi Nian Nian felt that the tip of his ears was a little numb.

She took a deep breath: "I'm from Gao...Second year of high school...Class 3..."

Without saying that, Jiang was too close. He circled her other shoulder with one hand, put his chin against her shoulder blades, and looked at the same speech very close.

The heart beats like a drum.

It's like I have a heart attack.

I'm still a little out of breath.

It's uncomfortable.

Jiang Yu didn't notice something was wrong with her, but said, "It's okay. Do it again. Take your time and say it word by word."

Shi Nian said it again slowly, but this time it was quite smooth.

"It's a pleasure to stand here as a student representative to speak."

"I'm glad to be... as a student representative, I stand here to send and speak."

"Stank here to speak."

"...Stank here to speak."

The two sat side by side. Jiang said something nonsense, and time passed quite quickly.

Jiang vain: "Tell me the first paragraph together."

"Okay." Shi Nian nodded, and when he opened his mouth, he was even a little nervous. "Dear leaders and teachers, dear... classmates..."