75

By December, the belly was already very big. After vomiting in the early stage, it was calm in the later stage, and it was normal to eat and drink.

Probably pregnant with twins, Shi Nian's belly is much larger than other pregnant women in the same month, but she is still thin, except for her belly, which is similar to before.

Therefore, Jiang Xiao looked at it more nervously. He always felt how could the little girl's thin legs support her stomach. The company directly hired a professional agent to take care of it, and Jiang Yu took care of it himself every day.

As the days went by, Jiang Huan was worried about childbirth. One night, he didn't fall asleep for a whole night after watching the online video about pregnant women giving birth.

Shi Niannian couldn't laugh or cry, and went to comfort him: "Why are you so nervous? At that time, I will push into the delivery room and three people will come out in a while. Soon."

Jiang vain hugged her and rubbed her neck: "I'm afraid you hurt, and I'm afraid you'll be afraid if you're alone in it."

When I picked out the hospital before, I talked about whether to accompany me or not. Shi Nian didn't plan to let Jiang Yu also enter the operating room together.

On the one hand, the production process is indeed embarrassing. On the other hand, Jiang's care about her care about making a fuss about her, maybe what will happen when we enter the operating room together.

Shi Niannian rubbed his face with both hands. Jiang vainly leaned back slightly and let her rub it.

She approached, put her forehead against his forehead, and whispered, "Then we will give birth this time, and I only hurt for you again."

Jiang arrogantly scolded and said in a low voice, "Okay."

Shi Nian held her raised belly in both hands and unloaded all his strength on Jiang Lu: "I still feel amazing. There are really two babies here."

Jiang arrogantly hooked his lips and didn't say anything.

Shi Nian said, "Have you thought about the name?"

"What?"

"What's the baby's name, nickname and nickname?" Shi Nian said, "We still have two here. We can't call them babies."

Since Shi Nian was pregnant, Jiang Huanian has devoted all his energy to taking care of Shi Nian. I really haven't thought about the name of the two children after birth.

He turned his head and kissed: "I'll think about it in a few days."

That day, Jiang vainly went to the company to deal with all the documents that needed his signature. When he got home, it was already dark. He pushed the door in.

The lights that used to be on at home are now turned off and dark.

Jiang frowned vainly: "Remembrance?"

No one responded.

As soon as he was about to call Shi Niannian, a dim yellow light lit up behind him.

The little girl came out with a smile in a small crown holding a cake full of candles. She was wearing a white dress. After trimped her short hair to her shoulders in the middle of pregnancy, she looked gentle and soft.

She walked to Jiang Xiao step by step with the cake. The candlelight made her eyes look like full of stars and said with a smile, "Happy birthday, Jiang Yu."

Jiang Yu hasn't celebrated her birthday since Jiang's mother fell into the river and died on his birthday.

Later, even though he had accepted the fact of his mother's death, Jiang Yu always felt that birthday was boring, so he had never had it these years.