32

The physics competition is divided into two parts: exam and experiment. First on Saturday, then experiment on Sunday morning, and then take a bus back to school together.

Several buses have been parked outside the competition base, and students from various schools have sent students to participate in the physics competition.

The dormitory arrangement has been posted in the bulletin board at the door. There are eight bedrooms. There are far fewer girls in the competition class of the first middle school than boys. Only seven girls are arranged in the same room, and there is also a girl in the second middle school.

Let's go to the dormitory to put things first.

Huang Yao and Shi Niannian slept in a bed with upper and lower berths.

A girl noticed Shi Nian's black schoolbag in her hand and asked with a smile, "Nian Nian, is this bag vain?"

"Yes."

The schoolbag was full of food. Jiang vain said that he didn't like snacks and asked her to take them back. It was quite heavy.

"It's good to have a boyfriend. He feed him on time. I envy you so much. I'm still a boyfriend like Jiang Yu." The girl said.

Many people in school think that they are already together.

"Ah, no, he is not...my boyfriend." Shi Nian explained in a low voice and put the schoolbag on the bed in the upper bed.

"Really?" The girl doesn't believe it very much.

"Yes."

"That's Jiang Yu is still chasing you. I thought you had promised him."

These words are too scorching in my ears. Shi Niannian doesn't know how to answer. Fortunately, Huang Yao called her on the other side at this time: "Niannian, have you brought sanitary napkins? I suddenly had my period."

She was so sad that she was worried that it would have an impact and that she would not perform well in the exam for a while.

"Take it." She dug out a copy of her schoolbag mezzanine and asked again, "Do you have a stomachache?"

"It doesn't hurt. Fortunately, it doesn't hurt. I didn't hurt, otherwise this competition will be over." Huang Yao quickly finished speaking and ran to the bathroom.

In the afternoon of the exam, Shi Nianian spent some time tidying up the bed. Her aunt also brought her a small hot water bag the size of her palm. She poured hot water and held it in the palm of her left hand and sat on the stool on one side and read carefully.

She is still quite nervous when she comes to such a base for the exam.

Looking a little tired, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a light brown hair hanging on her chest. She pulled it down and hooked it around her fingers.

Suddenly, there was a noisy sound in the corridor outside, which was very abrupt in a quiet environment.

Someone leaned out.

"Who is it?"

"The people from the Second Middle School are here."

"Second Middle School...By the way, is there still a girl from the Second Middle School in our dormitory that also wants to live in?"

"Yes, I'm so unlucky that I can't live with my own school."

As soon as she finished speaking, a girl stood at the door with a small rose gold suitcase and greeted them generously with a smile: "Hello, everyone. My name is Sheng Jianwan. It's the second middle school. I have to share a room with you!"