16

Shi Niannian handed the mineral water bottle to Jiang Yu and left.

The two-day sports meeting was all over after 4x100. Everyone was still unfulfilled after watching such a dramatic scene, followed by the National Day holiday.

Everyone went back to the classroom to get their homework and went home from school one after another.

Xu Ningqing was already there when Shi Nian was home.

He has hardly lived at home since the beginning of college. For example, he just stopped her to the door last night and went back to the apartment to sleep.

Shi Nian put on his slippers at the entrance and shouted "Brother".

"It's so early today." Xu Ningqing said while playing games, "I still want to pick you up after playing this game."

"The sports meeting... is held early."

Xu Ningqing nodded and said nothing more.

When she took out the silver medal, her aunt almost wanted to find a conspicuous place at home to hang it up.

Shi Nian couldn't laugh or cry, and it took a long time to persuade her.

My aunt rubbed her hair: "You are so powerful, and you have a silver medal. In the future, your aunt has to hide it well and treat it as an heirloom."

Xu Ningqing rolled his eyes without any affection: "You can also be an heirloom for a few yuan a wholesaler in the school."

My aunt slapped him hard on the leg: "What do you know? Is this comparable to money!"

"Oh, I used to have several medals in high school."

"White-eyed wolf who lives outside in your college, what do I want your medal to do!" My aunt also turned his eyes back.

Xu Ningqing straightened up and pointed to Shi Nian, "Do you think your aunt is too biased too much!"

Shi Nian smiled gently beside him.

Although my aunt and brother always quarrel, and sometimes my brother's angry aunt doesn't want to talk to him for a few days, it still makes people clearly feel that the relationship between mother and son is very good.

Her eyes were sore with laughter. After rubbing it, she went back to her room to do her homework.

There is a scribbled word "wild" dancing on the bar lampboard.

In the bar, more than a dozen boys occupy the corner booth, playing cards with smoke and fog.

Jiang vain picked up a single card and threw it out. He yawned sideways, looking out of interest.

"Where to play on National Day?"

"I've been blocked everywhere these days. It's too late for you to decide to go out to play now."

"That's right. Look at Fan Mengming's dead fat man. How efficient he is. Last week, he chased the goddess and went to Disneyland together on the National Day."

Xu Ningqing was lazy playing with his mobile phone and laughed, "The fat man has a girlfriend so soon?"

"Yes! Gee, it's amazing. Flowers are inserted in cow dung!"

Everyone was chatting, and suddenly a boy next to him howled with his mobile phone in his hand.

"I fuck! Brother vain! This is you!"

He handed over his mobile phone.

It's a video about 4x100 during the day today, recording the whole process of Jiang Lun's journey through the three people crossing the finish line.