39

Shi Niannian is a very transparent girl. She knows that she likes Jiang Yu, but she hasn't thought of being with him. To be precise, she didn't want to be with him in high school.

She is so obedient that the teacher can't fall in love with puppy love, and she dares not violate it.

But after Jiang said those things, she really felt so sad.

So the movements follow the heart without passing through the brain.

It was not until Jiang Yu kissed her lips again that his thoughts returned.

Are we together...

"Open your mouth." Jiang said in a calm voice.

Shi Niannian put her back against the wall and was forced to raise her chin to accept his kiss. He blushed and blushed and blushed, and she almost felt that her face was about to catch fire.

She closed her mouth to prevent him from succeeding.

Jiang vain rubbed her lips with his thumb and abdomen, like a demagogue: "Good girl, open your mouth."

Shi Nian couldn't stand it and pinched him hard on his waist. Only now did he finally let her go? Shi Nian was reddened by his eyes and stared at him accused.

"Didn't you say... listen to me in the future?"

"Yes." He answered.

"Then don't, don't kiss me."

"..." Jiang raised his eyebrows, "This can't work."

He seemed to be addicted, bent down and went to kiss again. He was pushed away quickly by Shi Nian's eyes and hands. He took two steps aside, looked at him vigilantly, and turned his head and ran in the direction of the hall.

I didn't look at the road much, and I bumped into a person in my forehead.

"What's the matter with running so fast?" Xu Ningqing took a protective and asked.

She was guilty for a moment: "...No."

Xu Ningqing looked back and saw Jiang Yu, who was not slow to follow him. He raised his eyebrows calmly: "Ah Xian bullied you?"

"No, no, he didn't bully him." Deny the third company.

This girl can always speak without saving. Xu Ningqing was even more surprised to hear her say three repeated words for the first time, but she didn't ask much.

"The party is over. I'll take you home?"

"Okay."

She took two steps forward to realize that she was still wearing Jiang Yu's coat. Just as she was about to zip it down, her hat was lifted from behind and overhead.

Jiang Yu said, "Where it up and give it to me tomorrow."

"Why don't you take my car back too?" Xu Ningqing asked.

Jiang vain glanced at Shi Nian. The little girl still stood behind Xu Ningqing and shook her head and wink at him. He squeezed his lips: "No, I'm driving here."

It's really underground.

Shi Niannian followed Xu Ningqing home. Tomorrow is New Year's Day holiday. He also went home to live. When he entered, the room was black.

"Where's my uncle?" Shi Nian asked.

Xu Ningqing turned on the light and took a bottle of water from the refrigerator to drink: "I must have gone out for a New Year's Eve date."

Shi Niannian nodded and was ready to go back to the room. As soon as she opened the bedroom door, she was stopped by Xu Ningqing.

"What did you do with Jiang Yu just now?"