41

The next day, Nian was woken up by the ringtone of the mobile phone.

As soon as it was connected, Jiang Ling's voice was.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, a Guess what I dreamed about!!! I dreamed that I went to Jiang vain's house with you!!" She shouted over there.

Before Shi Nian could wake up much, he rubbed her eyes and sat up from bed: "Are you drunk and awake?"

"Wake up, I'm not dizzy at all." Halfway through Shi Nian's words, he felt something was wrong. "Wait a minute, that's not my dream. I really went to Boss Jiang's house?"

Shi Nian said a funny "um".

"Yesterday, Jiang Yu came with you?"

"Yes."

"No." Jiang Ling frowned and said, "How could Jiang Hao come with you?"

Shi Nian paused, his knees bent, put his palms against his face, and whispered, "I'm with him."

"Ha?? Are you together?!" Jiang Ling was shocked, "When will it happen?"

"On the day of the New Year's Eve party."

Jiang Ling was still shocked and didn't react. It took a long time to laugh: "Yes, miss your classmates. You, a good baby, didn't report and took the lead in leaving the group."

The New Year's holiday is over in a blink of an eye.

In the next two days, Nian Nian didn't go out with Jiang Yu. I stayed at home to finish my homework and reviewed and prepared for the final exam.

As soon as he got to school, Jiang Ling pulled him for a long time and asked, "How's it going? Have you held hands?"

Shi Nianxin said that it was just holding hands.

She avoided answering and only asked, "Mr. Xu...?"

Jiang Ling looked around and lay back on her table: "I have inquired about it with a senior high schoolgirl. He gave up his postgraduate recommendation qualification and went to study in the UK."

"How long?"

"I don't know, but I checked it. That school seems to be two years old."

"Then do you still like him?"

"I like it." Jiang Ling did not hesitate. He slapped the table and said, "I have figured it out. Anyway, it's good for him not to teach. I have to be ready to confess to him!"

"Ah?"

Jiang Ling squeezed her face with a smile: "You have a boyfriend. I can't leave so much behind."

"Shh." She raised her forefinger and put it on her lips. "Don't talk to others."

Jiang Ling blinked: "You're not going to let others know."

"Yes." She is still not used to standing in the crowd.

"If I had such a boyfriend, I would definitely tell the world. You didn't know that there were many girls in the school who liked Jiang vain. Everyone just didn't dare to confess." Jiang Ling thought for a moment and said, "But I don't think you can hide it. The boss must be in love with great vigour."

"..."

Jiang Yu still stepped on the bell of early self-study to enter the classroom. He didn't sleep well, and his hair was not very obedient. He walked in through the back door of the classroom with a schoolbag on one shoulder.