Jiang Ling x Xu Zhilin 5

As soon as that sentence was said, Jiang Ling wanted to hit the wall on the spot.

A stubborn hugging man's thigh immediately came to mind and said, "You must be responsible for me!!!" The crazy woman.

She shuddered, shook her body, waved her hand: "I'm talking nonsense, kidding, because you saved me last time, I just want to come and treat you to dinner."

After she finished speaking, she walked directly across Xu Zhilin and blushed to the root of her neck in an instant where she couldn't see.

And she also missed Xu Zhilin's expression at this time. The smile that was always hidden in his eyes disappeared at that moment, and she was also shocked by her nonsense words and lost reaction.

After the man restrained his smile, he looked serious. His dark eyes looked at the woman's back and the exposed white and thin calf.

He closed his eyes, suppressed his mood just now when he opened it again, took a lazy smile again, and followed Jiang Ling out.

In the end, Xu Zhilin found the restaurant, and he also ordered the dishes, and skillfully ordered two drinks.

In fact, Xu Zhilin usually doesn't drink much. He likes drinking, but he won't drink drunk. He can't order until the amount, but considering that he drinks with Jiang Ling, he also drinks.

"The fish in this restaurant are delicious. Try it." Xu Zhilin said.

Jiang Ling nodded.

The environment of this store is very quiet, with piano music flowing. There are many couples or couples who come here for dinner.

She didn't say anything and buried her head down to eat. After a while, she heard Xu Zhilin ask, "What major did you study in college?"

"..." Which pot is this? Jiang Ling raised his eyes, "Chinese."

Xu Zhilin was stunned, but he didn't encounter an overexaggerated expression. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Chinese as a foreign language?"

"Yes."

Xu Zhilin cut a piece of meat and asked leisurely, "You are not this what you are scientific about, are you?"

Naturally, the undergraduate degree of Jiangling High School is not in this regard. She said again, "Uh-huh", "Sturn finance."

Xu Zhilin raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Sturn finance, I didn't expect this."

"It's nonsense. Who knows it really entered?" Jiang Ling shrugged her shoulders.

Xu Zhilin hooked his lips: "Yes, I think you have to fall asleep in math class in high school, and you should not be able to learn mathematics-related subjects."

Jiang Ling mixed the salad with her cheeks in his cheeks and muttered listlessly, "I'm good at math in the college entrance examination."

"What's the point?"

Jiang Ling opened his mouth, closed it again, and tut: "It's simply an insult to say that math scores are in front of you."

Xu Zhilin smiled.

After eating for a while, Jiang Ling excused to go to the bathroom. After washing her hands, she mended a lipstick in the mirror. She looked at the mirror and was stunned for a while.

After going out, you can pay the bill directly and get a response that "the gentleman with you has paid the bill".

Jiang Ling walked back to her seat: "Didn't you say I would treat you?"