3.

Penelope.

"Do you think I should wear this dress on the second night?" I held up the black Jacquemus dress for Katie and she eyed it carefully as she sat cross-legged on her floral bedspread.

Her jaw near dropped and she vigorously nodded, "I think you should live in that dress."

I laughed and hung the dress back on the coat hanger against her closet before zipping it up in the garment bag and putting it away for the following week.

"What're you wearing on the final gala?" Katie twirled a strand of white hair around her manicured finger while I sat down on the bed with her, "I found this Valentino dress in the warehouse, it's so pretty. It makes me look like a fairy."

She nodded and I let out a yawn, "And the bags under my eyes will be Prada."

"But," She held up her finger, "You'll look fucking amazing."

I chuckled, "That, I will."

My head flicked to the door when I heard some noise coming from downstairs, "Did Dave invite people over again?"

"It's Friday, what do you think?" Katie grinned and I rolled my eyes, "Great."

"By the way," I pointed back to the Jacquemus dress, "Do you want to wear this dress for the gala?"

I had invited Patrick and Katie to the final gala next Friday, to celebrate the end of fashion week with me. Katie loved fashion and was interested in meeting some of the people I had told her about, even though her anxiety made it a little difficult to be in big crowds.

I was sure feeling confident in a beautiful dress would help her, and the sparkle in her eyes confirmed it, "Really?"

"Of course." I smiled and she jumped up to hug me. I chuckled into her hair as we were entwined for a bit, until there was a knock on the door and we saw Dave. He raised his brows at our intimate position, "Have I interrupted something?"

"Yeah, we were just about to make out." I rolled my eyes and Katie let out a laugh as Dave huffed, "Anyway, just wanted to say that I've invited people over."

There was a sound of something breaking downstairs and I raised one brow, "I can hear that."

He shot me a sheepish look back, "Sorry. I'll clean everything up."

"I'll be right there." Katie smiled at him and he nodded, leaving us again.

"So, is everyone here?" I asked and Katie shrugged, "I think so. Dave invited Harry as well."

My ears perked up as I looked at her, "Did he?"

She narrowed her eyes in confusion, "Yes. Why? What's that reaction?"

"There's no reaction." I brushed her off but Katie had an eye for that and saw through me instantly, "Shit liar, Pen. Spill it."

"Nothing to spill. Might have a tiny crush on him though." I blushed and Katie gasped, "I know right?! He's so hot."

I smiled slightly and nodded, "Mhm, he's quite beautiful. And easy to talk to, I like being around him."

"Yes, he's got good energy, I agree. What about Patrick?"

I rolled my eyes, "I can't find other people attractive just because I'm in a relationship? I'd never act on it. He's just cute."

"True." She nodded, "Have you talked to him a lot?"

I shook my head, "Not really. Apparently Patrick told him to back off after he saw us talking on Friday. We had a massive fight over it on Monday evening and I haven't seen him since."