62. (*)

More smut whoooo - hope you all aren't sick of me and my sick brain yet x

Harry.

I woke up before Penelope, which was definitely a first considering I was on work break and she had to get up and get to the office.

She was softly sleeping next to me, lying on her back with her one arm open and her head turned towards me. It's where I had been resting just a minute before, in the position we usually slept in. Meaning I was usually cuddled into her side with my face smushed against her neck while she held me.

One look at my phone told me her alarm would go off in about ten minutes. We were both half naked in the bed with just underwear on. She put on a shirt to sleep last night but I had pried it off of her, preferring her naked body to sleep against. She was so warm and soft and her scent was so calming to me.

I watched her chest slowly heave up and down with steady breaths, her tits out in the open once the sheet had slipped down a bit. I stared at the hickey on her left breast, the spot where my lips were always drawn to somehow. It was always just nicely concealed by her clothes, only visible if she was naked or wearing a bra.

I had found myself staring at her like that for the past five minutes as I had blinked my eyes open. She was so god damn beautiful. And all mine.

Last night had been insanely intense. I realized I had planned a lot for us and we hadn't even done half of that, but I had gotten ahead of myself the second she walked in. I had actually gotten ahead of myself all day, teasing her with texts but teasing myself at the same time.

I hadn't jerked off in a couple of days, saving all my love for last night and it exhausted me sooner than I cared to admit.

The quickie on the couch was a little embarrassing, considering it was the first time I hadn't made her come during sex. Even the day I took her virginity, I managed to give her an orgasm. So that was quite the fail on my part but I couldn't hold myself back seeing her bent over the couch like that. I had wanted her in that position for a very long time, ever since visiting her when she had her period months ago.

Putting her arms behind her back like a good girl and telling me to use her to get myself off... that was fucking hot. And I definitely took her up to that.

It was clear that orgasm wasn't really enough for me either, but it took the edge of and I took my time after that. I ate her out fervently, having missed the taste of her so much. She was my favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert. I knew she loved my tongue more than anything and I couldn't stop my mouth when I tried to drag another orgasm after her after that first one.

And it had worked.

And then I fucked her ass. And she squirted and came hard. And it was my fucking favourite thing ever to see her like that.

And then she fucked my ass. I hadn't expected her to do something after exhausting her so much with the anal stuff. But she clearly had other plans, managing to get me in my subspace for the first time with her. It had never happened to me before from being with a woman, but Penelope was of course the exception.

The vibrator in my ass and my cock down her throat... seeing her control me like that I willingly gave her everything. I could hardly remember much of that, I was in such a daze. My subspace always turned pretty emotional for me and I was pretty sure I had cried, but I didn't even care because all I could see was her.

My eyes were glued to her face, I couldn't even look away if I tried. I got lost in the spectrum of colours in her big eyes and I was fully fine with it if that was the only thing I could see for the rest of my days.