35.

TW: mentions of emotional/physical abuse

Penelope.

I woke up naked in the hotel room, surrounded by fluffy sheets. My eyes fluttered open and my forehead scrunched up when I felt the harsh rays of sunlight on my face, blinding me immediately.

I groaned a little as I rolled over, bumping into the body next to me. Harry was equally naked, lying on his side and facing me with closed eyes and parted lips.

His cheeks were slightly pink, the eyeliner smudged over his lids as he took steady breaths. His painted nails fisted the pillow that he was resting on, and he looked young. Boyish. And so innocent. Even though it was ultimately the last word I would ever use to describe Harry.

His chest was half exposed, and my eyes widened when I saw the amount of hickeys there, left by me the night before. They were mostly around his left nipple, where I remembered I'd spent a lot of time.

My jaw ached from both the ecstasy and the extended blowie I had given him only hours prior. After that, I had just had enough energy left to wipe his cum from my skin. Apparently, we had even been too tired to properly close the blinds. The sunlight on this Saturday morning showed the mess that was the hotel room.

The expensive designer clothes were scattered around the floor, and I saw one shoe near the door and the other by the edge of the bed. My cheeks flushed pink when I noticed my knickers on the inside of the doorhandle, remembering how Harry had dragged them off my legs first thing when we walked in the door.

The party had been fun, long and chaotic. I had never seen any of my colleagues that drunk, especially not Carlo. He most likely wouldn't remember any of it on Monday, when we walked back into that same building like nothing had happened the weekend before.

Like not all of my colleagues had been high and drunk out of their mind.

Like not all of them had made out.

Like I hadn't caught two of them fucking in the bathrooms.

Like they hadn't seen me make out with Harry all evening.

The naked man next to me stirred in his sleep, smacking his dry lips together for a bit until his face contorted in pain and he let out a grunt, "L-Light... too bright... deadache." He murmured out incoherently.

Harry might've been slightly more drunk than I was.

I took part of the sheet with me as I got up to my feet, feeling the soft carpet beneath my soles as I wrapped the sheet around me and headed over to the curtains, closing them fully to engulf us in darkness.

Amelia hadn't been completely wrong. The Versace Medusa shoes were uncomfortable for a full evening, and I was definitely not going to wear heels again for a couple of days to let my feet and calves rest.

"C'mere." Harry's voice was raspy and husky when he coaxed me back into bed from his still sleepy position.

"I'll be right there," I promised, "Just have to pee."

I took the sheet with me as I padded over to the en-suite bathroom, turning on the lights and locking myself in. I used the toilet and quickly brushed my teeth to get rid of the alcohol taste in my mouth.

I was usually against make-up wipes, but I couldn't care less as I dragged one over my face to take off my make-up and then splashed some water on my dry skin. I gulped down a glass of water and filled another one to bring to Harry in case he wanted some next to his bed.

He was still in the same position when I walked back to the bed, slightly more awake but still tired. His eyes opened halfway when he felt the mattress dip and he opened up the sheets on his side to let me crawl into him.