15.

TW: mentions of physical/emotional abuse and sexual assault (unwanted touching)

Penelope.

My eyes fluttered open, my entire body feeling sore and achy as I blinked to see the confines of my bedroom. There was some light shining through the closed curtains, signalling me that the sun was shining and that it wasn't the middle of the night anymore.

We woke up in a slightly different position. Harry's face was pressed into the side of my neck, his warm breath coating and perspiring the patch of skin he continuously breathed against while his arm was draped over my chest and shoulder. His hand was resting on the mattress next to my head, on the opposite side of his face.

In conclusion, he was completely engulfed around me in every sense of the way, nearly on top of me as he peacefully slept. His one leg was between mine, limbs tangled together comfortably while I was still in sweatpants and he wore his jeans.

I shifted my legs slightly, hissing through my teeth as I glanced to my bedside table, seeing the bottle of painkillers there that I desperately needed.

But I didn't want to wake Harry. My phone was laying on the table too, impossible for me to reach without moving around and waking the boy who was curled up into my side so comfortably.

I sighed, enjoying the feeling of Harry's soft curls against my cheek. His arm felt heavy, but not painful. I had no idea how we got in this position, but I wasn't complaining. I always liked sleeping next to another body, both for warmth and comfort.

Patrick didn't like that I was this cuddly, but Harry didn't seem to have an issue with it last night. The two small kisses we shared, as well as the long and intimate hug were still prominent in my mind, and I could no longer deny that I had a massive crush on Harry.

It went so far beyond just the physical thing too. The few hours we had daily spent at Steve's, had been the highlight of each of my days. The conversation went so easily with him, and even though some of the topics were uncomfortable, it still wasn't awkward.

I felt like I had gotten to know him so well in such a short period of time. It helped that we were both open and honest. I knew he found me attractive, and he knew I found him attractive. We both knew there was a little something there. I supposed he needed more convincing still than I did, yet I saw his composure crumpling whenever he was around me.

I was about ready to jump on him, but didn't want to make a fool of myself and beg for a man who had made it clear nothing could happen. It's why I kept everything low after that first time kissing him a week earlier. Ever since, I had let the ball be in his court. He was the one steering the conversations towards something flirty, playful and teasing, he was the one kissing me last night. He was the one calling me baby.

I remembered Harry locking my door last night, so there was no way Dave would be able to barge in and see him in my bed. What I was less thrilled about, was that Harry's car was probably still on our driveway, and Dave would notice instantly.

I flicked my eyes down when Harry stirred, taking a deep breath as he moved around a bit. His eyelashes fluttered against my jaw and he let out a yawn. He momentarily tightened his grip around me before he seemed to realize what he was holding onto.

"Penelope?" His voice was hoarse and raspy at this hour of the day and I gently stroked his clothed shoulder, "Morning, you."

"Shit, did I wake you?" He asked in a panic and I shook my head, "No, no, I've been awake for like ten minutes."

He hummed and stretched his legs, "Sorry, didn't know I fell asleep on you." He apologized, rolling on his back and away from me as he stretched with a grunt, which was arguably the sexiest sound I had ever heard.