ONE SHOT: Harry - Zayn - Penny (*)

WARNING: smut lmao (shock)

Helloooo, so this is the extra chapter (69 hehe) for Lucky Penny, which is a smut one shot with a threesome between Harry, Zayn and Penny. Please bear with me, I've written a lot of smut but never a threesome..... this was a journey hahahah. I thought this would take me days but once I started I couldn't stop.

So this is part of the Lucky Penny - universe, with all the same characters and relations as the rest of the story :))

Penelope.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Harry asked for the millionth time. I took a slow sip of my wine and glared at him a little. I was so sick of that question that I just didn't want to answer it anymore. He shot me a sheepish look upon seeing my face, "Sorry." He mumbled, "I'm a bit nervous."

He sat down next to me on the edge of the bed, rubbing his sweaty palms over his own thighs as he bobbed his knee up and down and continued flicking his eyes over the room, "This is fine, right? Not too much?"

"Harry." I sighed, turning my face to look at him. Nervosity was a look I hadn't often seen on Harry. Just a handful of times had I caught him with a blush on his cheeks and it was usually when he said something incredibly sweet or loving and was nervous for my reaction. He forced me a smile, "I just... I don't want the mood to be too romantic."

"I know," I muttered, pushing his hair back from his forehead, "but it's perfect, it's fine. Are you still sure you want to do this?"

"Hell, yes." He immediately answered, which made me smirk a little. But then he sighed, "I'm just a bit worried for the beginning. It seems... awkward to say the least. Like how do you start that?"

I shrugged, "Well, how do you start with me? Just follow your instincts and do what feels right. Pretend he's a one night stand, you've had some of those." I said. I didn't mean it in an accusing or teasing way, it was the simple truth that Harry had slept with multiple people for just one night. Even though him and I had been dating for about a year now, I couldn't imagine that he had forgotten how to seduce someone.

I mean, he did it to me almost every night. Sometimes twice. Actually, who was I kidding... Mostly twice.

Harry dipped his head and softly kissed my exposed shoulder, "I can't believe you're not nervous. I thought you'd be worse than me." He chuckled and I snorted, "Honestly, same. But I don't know, we're well prepared. Zayn is a friend, we know him, we've talked about it. And I know that if we want to stop at any point, he won't make an issue out of it."

Harry let out another sigh, "I just don't want you to do this only for me."

I smiled at him, "Harry, baby, we've been over this. A million times. I'm fine, you're fine, he's fine. The three of us all want this, it's just sex. I mean, with you it's more than that, but with him it's just sex." I tried to make it clear once more.

After months and months of contemplating it, Harry and I had finally agreed on arranging a threesome. At first I had been super fucking nervous, but as I had let the idea simmer for a bit, my nerves died down. I had been thinking about it every time I pegged Harry, which had happened a few times in the course of the past year. He always looked so... raw. I couldn't explain it. And each time I did, I wanted to know what it was like for him to fuck me while being fucked.

We had tried different things, like putting a butt plug inside of him while he fucked me, but it just wasn't the same. So the idea of a threesome came back to the surface and we started thinking of who we could ask and who we trusted enough. We agreed that it had to be a guy and that we didn't want it to be a random person.