33. (*)

Harry.

"Your desk's over there isn't it?" I asked once we were back inside after our smoke break. I was still shivering a little after being outside in the cold, rubbing my palms together for warmth.

Penelope cocked up an eyebrow and slowly nodded, making me chuckle, "Don't act so surprised. I pay attention."

"Yes, it's right th-" She couldn't finish her sentence before I had engulfed her in a deep kiss. One hand was threaded in her long, brown locks, the other on her hip as I pushed her through the space. She had her eyes closed, blindly following my lead and trusting me enough to not bump her into every piece of furniture we came across.

I didn't know what it was about this evening that made me so horny constantly.

It was probably the drugs, the alcohol, and her. In that dress. Those legs, those lips, that smile. Her. Everything felt heightened right now, like her touch was made of fire as she held onto my shoulders, her nails digging through the mesh of the shirt I chose to wear tonight.

I liked it here, felt like I belonged somehow, next to Penelope at a party that I had nothing to do with. But I could be myself and not get judged for it. It would be a big fat lie to say that I was the only man here who dressed quite androgynous, wore make-up and nail polish.

I was definitely not. I thought I'd stand out and be judged, but nobody here cared about that kind of stuff.

And whether they were gay or straight, was none of my concern. I didn't even know what I was, so it didn't matter one bit. All I knew was that I couldn't stop touching Penelope, and I had a feeling she didn't want me to either.

Let's be honest, whenever I was around her I could never stop touching her. I had been hard in my pants ever since seeing here open the door in that white robe.

I had been worried sick this week after we found out about her smashed windshield. And the Wednesday had started off so well with us fucking in the backseat of my car. It was nice to see how comfortable she had felt during sex, much more than that first time. I guessed most of her nerves were gone now. Not enough yet to take actual initiative, but we'd get there in time.

The look of distress on her face when she walked into Steve's on Wednesday afternoon, soaking wet and terrified, had broken my heart. I didn't care one bit that I had been shivering after I'd handed her my jumper, and I also didn't care one bit that she seemingly had decided to keep it.

I liked seeing her in clothes of mine. It felt comforting. If our sizes didn't differ that much, I'd love wearing clothes of hers. Inhale that softness that felt so hard to describe when it came to her.

We stumbled through the office space together, heading towards her desk. I had wanted to fuck her the second I walked through the door of the hotel room, and even though I liked Felix quite a lot, he'd been a massive cockblock to me all evening. I wanted her alone and naked.

I wanted her. The drugs only amplified that, as well as our heated kissing from a little earlier. I wasn't drunk, but I was high. And so was she. I could see it in her eyes, the dilated pupils giving it away that she was rolling on the ecstasy like I was. We had taken the half pill about forty five minutes ago and it was in full effect now. My heart was speeding, my skin felt hot and I felt the desperate need to be touched.

I also felt the desperate need for a mind blowing orgasm. Ecstasy always made me even more horny that I already was.

Penelope sighed against my mouth when her ass finally bumped into the edge of her desk and we came to a stop. The kiss only deepened when I continued to attempt to press myself further into her, even though it was impossible and I was squeezing her between my body and the desk.