19.

Penelope.

I parked my car near Battersea Park, checking once more in my bags to make sure I had brought everything for the day so that I could just go to the office afterwards and get ready there.

I saw my outfit, regular underwear, a hair straightener, a small amount of make-up and some jewellery. Working in the field that I worked in, it was of great importance to look your best in the office.

It didn't mean I had to wear designer clothes on a daily basis, but it was expected to put thought into your appearance, meaning it was a bit frowned upon to show up in jeans and a jumper. I didn't mind putting the effort in, it made me feel pretty and it helped me figure out the style of clothing that I liked.

I had brought both sneakers and high heels today, not sure what I was going to go for yet.

I checked my clock, seeing it was two minutes until seven.

Message to: Model Man

I'm parked! I'll wait for you at the front gate of the park?

I got out of my car, grabbing my phone and keys before locking the car up. I could see the gate from where I was parked. The air was cold and misty, but it felt like perfect weather to run since there was so much oxygen in the air and it felt just healthy to breathe it in. I could tell it was going to be a nice day, just not very hot or exceptional. At least it wasn't raining.

Message from: Model Man

Yep, just arrived. I see you. I'll be right there.

I glanced around, searching for Harry's Volvo, and spotted him a bit further away, closer to the gate. I watched as he exited his car and locked up, strolling over to me as he tucked his keys into the pocket of his shorts and held his phone in his hand.

He was wearing black gym shorts, white socks, Adidas trainers and a grey jumper. He had a red bandana in his hair to keep it away from his face, and he shot me a smile as he was close enough, "Hi."

"Hey. You look nice." I complimented him for God knows what reason as he came to a stop in front of me. I could tell that both of us didn't really know what to do. Part of me wanted to kiss his cheek, or even his lips, but we stood a little frozen.

Harry let out a light chuckle before circling his arm around my shoulders and pulling me into him, "Thanks. You too." The short touch broke the awkwardness and I was back to feeling comfortable around him in a matter of seconds.

I hugged him back with a smile and looked at the almost empty park, "Ready to go down?"

He let out a yawn and stretched his arms over his head, "I think you're the one who's going down. Are you rested?"

I tucked my car keys into my sports bra and straightened out my oversized jumper before nodding, "Very. Had a lazy day yesterday."

My hair was up in a high ponytail and I wore black leggings with trainers and a bright yellow hoodie that I had stolen from Niall a long time ago. Underneath that, I wore a top.

The park was calm, just a few people jogging or walking their dogs. Offices weren't open yet, so the traffic was easy and calm, and the city wasn't very awake yet on this Monday morning.

Harry and I started our jog, running side to side through the park as we discovered it together. I had been here a bunch of times, just not for this purpose. I had been eating my lunches in this park, taken strolls with Felix during our breaks, and used it as a shortcut to get to central London if I went somewhere after work without my car.