45.

Penelope.

I found myself unimpressed once more when I saw Dave's costume.

He was so basic every year. He had bought this one skeleton onesie ages ago and it had been his go to Halloween costume ever since. He never put much effort in, even if I suggested painting his face into something different for once.

He twirled around in front of me, showing off his outfit as if I hadn't seen it a billion times over the years. There were stains on it from a party from five years ago, there was a rip near his crotch that he never bothered sowing up.

Overall, it was clear that Dave didn't put in all that much effort and that this evening was mainly a drinking excuse for him.

"I'm going to be looking for a guy tonight." Dave announced in a sigh, and I was folding up some laundry on my bed when I cocked up my eyebrow, "For sex?"

"Mhm," He nodded, flopping down on my mattress face down, "Miss being fucked by a guy."

I chuckled, "Alright then. Hope there's some good options for you here."

"Have you got spare condoms?"

"Mhm," I nodded, "In my bedside drawer."

Dave rolled on his side, popping his head up on his hand while he rested on his elbow, "You know... I was super worried about you losing your virginity but it's actually kind of fun that we can talk about sex now."

I cringed as I folded up a T-shirt, "Let's not share sex stories though."

"Not sharing stories, just like... you know, me asking for a condom or something." He chuckled his explanation and I hummed, "Sure."

"So, you're not going to be bored tonight without Model Man?"

"Not at all." I shrugged, "He's at a different party, I saw him a couple of days ago so... it's all good."

It wasn't a lie. Harry had been having the week off due to it being half term, as had Dave, and I had been spending a couple of evenings there. On Wednesday, we didn't even have sex. We just cuddled in bed, watched some movie and ate ice cream. It was loads of fun, and I found myself crying of laughter often when I was around Harry.

The more time we spent together, the more at ease I felt. I could be completely myself around him, and I hoped he felt he same way. We even had a little burp contest, that he won to a disgusting extent. Waking up with him was always so much fun. Usually his face was smooched against my chest, fingers digging into my sides as he tightly clung to me.

He had a hard time letting me go when I needed to get up to leave for work. It had resulted in me being late on Wednesday morning because he insisted on having his breakfast in bed. 

Which was me. 

With his face buried between my legs, I found myself having to bite down on a pillow to keep it down for Mitch and Sarah who were in the next room.

After expertly eating me out while I was still half asleep, I couldn't even bother with Carlo's scolding when I showed up late to work. It did mean I had been staying late again on Thursday and Friday. The workload had gone fully back to normal after fashion week, and Felix and I were back to our regular, hectic schedule which meant long hours and lots of stress.

I never realized how much I worked until I had someone who wanted to spend time with me. Patrick simply never cared that I was in the office until nine in the evening. Harry did, because he waited for me to come to his place so he could start on dinner and we could have a couple of hours together. Quality time, as he called it.