4.

Harry.

I woke up with a headache, no surprise there.

I felt like I had been hit by a truck as I blinked my eyes open only to squint them shut again immediately. The sunlight was quite bright, and I quickly realized I wasn't in my own bed.

I groaned out and pulled the covers over my face to keep myself in the dark while I let out a few breaths of air, smelling the heavy stench of alcohol on my own breath. It's like that could get me drunk all over again.

I hated Dave so much right now.

I heard stumbling and rummaging and quickly removed the blanket from my face. I fought the need to screw my eyes shut when I saw how bright it was, and finally recognized my surroundings as Dave's living room. I was on the couch, wearing just my boxers. My clothes were in a pile next to me on the floor, along with a glass of water and a pain killer.

I suspected Katie had something to do with that.

The rummaging in the kitchen continued, and I heard the opening of cabinets and the turning on of the coffee machine. It was accompanied with some female humming. I popped myself up on one elbow to get a better look, and finally saw Penelope's back facing me as she was in the kitchen.

She was humming along to some song I didn't know, her morning voice slightly raspy. I smiled to myself when she wiggled her hips a little to the beat of her song, and finally moved her fingers to the back of her head to pull the elastic out of her braid. Her long brown hair cascaded down her back in subtle waves.

She was pretty, and my headache seemed to disappear a little as I focussed on the shape of her body as she danced in her kitchen. She obviously hadn't seen me. My eyes travelled down to her ass that was hugged tightly by the little shorts she wore.

A little strip of skin showed up when she stood on her toes and stretched up to grab a mug from the top shelf, and I saw the outline of the thong she wore beneath the shorts. That, in combination with it being early morning, was enough to give me a semi in my boxers.

God, she was hot.

And such a tease. A little dirty thing, she was, without even trying or pushing it. It was endearing to see her confident yet shy at the same time, which was truly the only way to describe her.

The second I shifted on the couch and it squeaked beneath my weight, she swiftly turned around with a gasp.

"Oh my God!" She yelped out, jumping up when she saw me. I raised my brows at her reaction and snickered, "I know I'm hungover, but am I really that scary?"

She pressed her palm to her chest to slow her heart down as she held onto the counter with white knuckles, "Jesus Christ, you gave me a heart attack!"

"Morning to you too." I rasped, sitting up straight now and stretching my arms out over my head.

Penelope shot me a small smile and worked quick on tugging her shorts down a little as if she suddenly realized she was pretty exposed, "Hi. I didn't know you stayed over."

"I was too drunk to drive."

She let out a chuckling breath, "You were pretty drunk indeed."

"Did I stay stupid shit to you too?" I winced in cringe as I stood up and stretched my legs. Penelope's eyes ran over the length of my body, checking me out in a very unsubtle way which amused me. Her eyes lingered on my torso before dropping to my thighs and finally back up to my face.

She blushed when she realized I had seen her, and then she cleared her throat and turned back around so I saw her back, "Sorry. I'll stay like this so you can get dressed."