29. (*)

Harry.

"Fuck no." I exclaimed with wide eyes when Penelope walked back into my bedroom in her pyjamas.

I stopped scrolling on my phone, popping my head up that rested on my arm behind me as I glared at her.

"What's wrong?" She frowned in confusion as she stood at the edge of the bed, wearing an old oversized Chelsea-jersey.

"You're not getting in my bed with that on."

She raised her brows, "Are you serious? Harry, these are my pyjamas."

"You're not getting in my bed with a fucking Chelsea jersey on, Penelope. Are you trying to kill me?" I sternly repeated and she rolled her eyes, "Well, too bad, that's what I brought to sleep in."

"No."

"Harry!" She laughed, "It's an old one from Dave, it's comfortable."

"I don't care." I shrugged, "Take it off."

"No." She folded her arms in front of her chest, and I tried to ignore how it pushed her boobs together when she stood like this. She had changed out of her work attire, clearly not wearing a bra any longer as I relaxed in my bed from the glorious blowjob she had given me earlier.

I liked how confident she got around me to the point where she suggested sucking me off. I had seen it in her face on Monday that she enjoyed it, purely from the reactions I had given her. She was extremely good at them as well, and it had everything to do with pushing her shyness aside.

I had changed into sweats while discarding of my shirt, which was drenched in sweat from what she had put my body through. Her mouth was absolute heaven.

I sat up straighter on the bed, narrowing my eyes at her, "I was going to try and be really gentle with you tonight..." I started and her eyes widened, "But each minute you're wearing that is one more time that I'm going to edge you until you're crying."

Her jaw dropped as she froze and stared at me, "Are you kidding me?"

"Try me." I taunted her, a small smirk on my lips before I glanced at my phone to check the time, "That's twice already."

"You're being childish!" She exclaimed, "I'm not taking off the jersey."

"Stubborn, I see. Alright, three times." I leaned back into the pillow, waiting for her to crack with a smug look on my face. I could only hope she kept it on longer, I'd surely have my fun with her tonight.

Penelope let out a breath, her confidence faltering, "No." She tried once more, trying to sound stern.

I held up four fingers, "Four."

She nibbled on her lower lip before slowly but surely popping her leg up on the bed. I glanced down to see her naked thigh and then quickly looked back at her face. She had seen my look, and a small smirk tugged on her lips.

I just looked at her as she crawled over to me, the wide jersey falling down and giving me a view of her nakedness underneath as she sat on all fours and moved on top of me. My throat dried out from seeing her naked tits, but she didn't know she was playing a dangerous game.

I didn't really respond when she quickly pecked my lips, "How about now?" She whispered.

"Now," I sighed, swiftly grabbing hold of her arms and rolling us over. She yelped at the sudden movement, her hair fanned out on the pillow as she laid beneath me, "You've just made this harder on yourself. Think you can push your tits in my face and persuade me to keep this fucking jersey on?"

She bit down on her lip and shrugged, "Worth the try?"

"You tell me," I brushed my lips against her jaw, "Because it's just been bumped up to five times, and I've added a blindfold to the list as punishment for trying to seduce me."