25

Yo, 25 chapters completed!! Dedicated to my sweetest honey bun kookiesbun07 

You all are so cuteeeeeeeee I don't deserve you🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Taehyung

It's been almost an hour since Jin passed out, and he hasn't woken up since.

It's extremely lucky that I caught him, or he would have fallen all the way down the stairs and probably smashed his skull.

I laid him gently down on the couch in my bedroom, because that was the nearest, and asked Jisoo to call for our family doctor. She panicked and ended up calling a hundred-and-one contacts, everybody other than the doctor himself, so I had to do it instead.

As we wait for the doctor to arrive I sent Jisoo to the kitchen to bring some warm water and a sponge, and gently undo Jin's top few shirt buttons. Even like this, he looks....beautiful. He has always been beautiful, I realize. But I have been too blind to acknowledge it.

No, Taehyung, my mind supplies. You have been down that road before. Never again.

I loosen Jin's collar a little bit and feel his temperature. He's burning up. I have no idea why he passed out like this, all of a sudden- he was quite all right when he left for work in the morning. I did see him looking rather pale when he stepped into the house, and I even asked him about it. But he didn't seem very eager to talk, so I left it alone.

Turns out, it was a bad idea.

I hope that asshole of his business partner, Jeon Jungkook, has not been making him over-work himself. If he has, I shall gladly go over to his office the next morning and run him over with my Ferrari, then bury the remains myself.

I sigh as I look down at Jin's sleeping face. His skin is milky white and his eyelids are plump and round, just like his pink lips. His jawline is sharp and defined, his eyebrows arched with their strange mystifying elegance. Even while sleeping, he looks like a very, very ethereal prince.

Stop, Taehyung. This is not the right time. Besides, we talked about this.

I turn my head away. 

Jisoo enters the room with a bowl of warm water and a sponge. I raise an eyebrow as I take them. 'You really thought it would be a good idea to bring your bathing loofah when I asked for a sponge?'

'Potato, pot-ah-to,' Jisoo replies, rolling her eyes. Then her face becomes anxious as she crosses over and kneels at Seokjin's side. 'He'll be fine, won't he?'

'I hope so,' I say gravely as I dip the sponge into the bowl and place it on Seokjin's forehead, rubbing with small, gentle strokes.

I become aware only two minutes later that Jisoo is staring unabashedly at me out of the corner of her eye.

'What?' I ask, keeping my eyes on Seokjin.

Jisoo sighs. 'Nothing. It's just that...looking at you care for him like this...my heart breaks. You two are made for each other.'

I stop my movements and look at her. 'Jisoo-'

'I know everything,' Jisoo says, quietly. 'I know how you two have been acting towards each other since day one. I'm not stupid, Taehyung. I was putting on an act, an act of ignorance, just like you two were.'

'Well, good for you, then,' I say, bitterly. 'So you know everything. Great. What you gonna do about it?'

'Nothing. I'm just going to wait.'