1: As They Are Destined

'Love is Revolution' is now available in English! Have a good read now, my non hindi readers!!😃💙

------------------------------------------------------------

Loving someone can be in your hands. But pairing up with someone to spend your whole life, is not. When you are destined to be together, no one can separate you. NOT EVEN DEATH.

____________________________________________

Car honked infront of Roy Chaudhury haveli. Bihari came out of the haveli to take his Chote Malik inside.

"Chote Malik, it's been too late today. Let's go inside. All are waiting for you", said Bihari.

Anirudh stepped out of the car like a puppet, thinking how cruelly life has played the biggest game of his life with him, within just few hours.

"Bring her inside", said Anirudh calmly while walking inside.

Bihari scratched his head confusingly and went to the driver.

"Whom did Chote Malik said to bring in?", asked Bihari to the driver.

"Chote Malik got married today. He was asking to take Choti Malkin inside", replied the driver.

That was when Bihari noticed a 14 years old girl sitting in the backseat. She was adorned with a red banarasi saree and golden jewelleries. She was glowing like an angel. Red sindoor in her partition and shakhapola in her hands clearly stated that she was only his. But something which was missing from her face was the smile. The pretty smile which never left her lip. The girl with never ending arguments was sitting quitely today, angry on her fate for destroying her life.

Bihari was shocked for a while. But still gathering some courage, he asked,"are you our Choti Malkin?"

The girl didn't reply. She remained silent.

"Choti Malkin!" This time Bihari called her out a bit louder.

This was when her trance broke. She looked up to find a man in his late 40s standing infront of her.

"Yes?", asked Bondita.

"Chote Malik asked me to take you inside the haveli", said Bihari.

She meekly nodded her head and got out of the car. Bihari went to the car to take her belongings. Taking baby steps, she was about to reach the door when she heard the commotion going on inside. She stopped there to listen what was going on.

________________________________

"Anirudh why are you silent! Say something, son! Why did you take so long to come back home? Where were you? Did Soura's wedding went well? Nothing went wrong, right?", asked Trilochan, his Kaka, in a single breath only to witness again a silent Anirudh infront of him.

"Anirudh, Da asking you something! Why aren't you answering!", asked a furious Binoy, his Baba. But there was still no reply from Anirudh's side.

"Dada why are you too late? Saudamini Did is getting restless waiting for you! Just go to her as soon as possible!", teased Batuk, only to get a death glare from Som.

"Dada, go in and get fresh. You have to also go to Boudi", urged Som with a calm smile.

But Anirudh was standing still, without moving a bit. A different Anirudh was witnessed by everyone present there.

"Anirudh, son, is everything alright? Is there any problem?", asked a worried Trilochan keeping his hand on Anirudh's shoulder.

That was when everyone looked towards the door when they heard the jingling sound of anklets. The girl, whom the driver mentioned to be Anirudh's bride, was standing at the big door of Roy Chaudhury Haveli. All were shocked to see her, that too in the bridal attire. All again looked up at Anirudh, who was still gazing at the floor.

"Anirudh, who is she? Do you know her?", asked Binoy.

Anirudh instantly replied,"I have married her. She is my wife."

All were shocked to what they listened. Anirudh was still gazing at the floor, not willing to make any eye contact. He started taking baby steps towards his study. But was stopped by a tug at his hand.

"WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU TALKING ANIRUDH! DO WE LOOK MAD TO YOU!", roared an angry Binoy.

"I am not talking nonsense. It is the truth", replied a calm Anirudh.

Binoy was now getting furious. He was about to plant a tight slap on Anirudh's face. Anirudh closed his eyes tightly knowing, what was coming. But could not feel any pain. He opened his eyes slowly, only to find his Kaka holding Binoy's hand tightly.

"Bygones are bygones. There is no use hitting him Binoy", said Trilochan calmly leaving Binoy's hand.

"But Da! She is waiting for him. She still must be waiting. Due to this boy's fitoor, she will be heartbroken Daa! What sis her fault in this!", exclaimed Binoy. Anger, frustration, worry was not leaving his face.

"Enough! No one will talk about this right now! We will talk about this tomorrow", ordered Trilochan.

"Koyeli! Go in and bring the Aarti plate. We have to do Bahu's grih pravesh", ordered Trilochan calmly to Koyeli.

Trilochan mentioning the girl as 'bahu' again made everyone shocked.

"I don't accept her as my bahu!", said Binoy gritting his teeth and rushed out of there.

"I don't want her to be my boudi!", roared Batuk and rushed to his room.

Even Anirudh silently went to the terrace.

Koyeli brought the aarti thaal and did the grihpravesh .

"Bihari! Take Bahu's belongings to Anirudh's room. And Koyeli to the room", said Trilochan and went to his room.

The girl was about to go with Koyeli to the room. But was stopped to listen a familiar voice taking her name. She was startled to hear that. This voice! This voice seemed so friendly, so familiar, so similar to......

_____________________________________________

HELLO LOVIES!!!

HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL, FIT AND FINE. THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FICTION BASED ON THE SOCIAL DRAMA 'BARRISTER BABU' WHICH AIRED ON COLORS TV. THE STORYLINE MAY CHANGE HERE. SO STAY TUNED TO MY PAGE AND HAPPY READING!!

YOUR NEW WRITER, PARNIKA