39: First Kiss... Unexpected!

Pieces of the porcelain vase were scattered all over the floor. Blood was oozing out of Chavi's hand. And Som's eyes didn't escaped from this.

"Chavi!", he gasped and ran towards her.

He was about to take her hand. But she was quick enough to not let him touch her, and moved back.

"Chavi! Kh.. khoon nikal raha hai! Please! Let me treat you", he pleaded.

"Mein khud kar lungi", she muttered out of the room, not before glancing at Anirudh and Bondita, who were still  standing clueless at the threshold.

Som watched her going. He let out a shaken sigh and stumbled back, falling on the bed with a thud.

Anirudh and Bondita rushed to him. Bondita sat beside him and patted her back, while Anirudh was standing near him, his hand on his head.

"Kya hua hai Som?", he asked while patting his head.

Som looked up at him and cried more. And looked down again, as he reminisced what happened a while ago.

Flashback

As soon as Som parked the car, Chavi hoped out and was rushing into the mansion.

But Som was quick enough to rush behind her and hold her wrist. He handed over their bags to a servant. He dragged her into his room and jerked off her hand. She stumbled due to the force.

"Chavi! Raste mein kam se kam das baar poocha hai maine tumse! Tum chup rahi! Aaj subhe bhi tum thik nahi lag rahi thi. Subhe kya! Tum toh kuch dino se mujhse thik se baat tak nahi kar rahi!", he exclaimed with disbelief, as she looked up at him blankly.

He stepped forward in front of her. His one hand landed on her right cheek, while other landed on her left shoulder. She closed her eyes, leaning into his touch. Tears were flowing from their eyes, but none bothered to wipe them off.

"Chavi. Kuch hua hai toh bolo na! Main koshish karunga tumhaare problem ka solution nikalne ki. Par chup matt raho!", he almost pleaded her.

Chavi didn't replied. She wanted that touch to remain with her forever. That was her comfort zone.

But she opened her eyes soon with a jerk, as if something came into her mind, reminding her. She pushed Som with force. And he stumbled back, landing straight on his study table.

"M.. mujhe kuch nahi hua hai. Aap zyada soch rahe hain", she said, her eyes down. And that was enough for him to know that she was lying.

"Jhoot! Tum saraasar jhoot bol rahi ho! Tumhaari aankhon mein dikh raha hai", he denied her explanation.

"Main jhoot nahi bol rahi hoon! Yehi sach hai! Aap-", Som didn't let her complete her words as he held her by her shoulders forcefully.

"Enough Chavi! Tumne mere patience ki aakhri daali bhi tod di! Now tell me what's wrong or I won't control myself!", Som shouted at her, shaking her to the core.

Som never shouted on her. Yes. They fight. But Som's anger today was the witness that the Calm Roy Chaudhury can also lose his calm.

"Som! M.. main..", she stammered as she was still not looking at him.

And this time, Som didn't let her speak more. He crashed his lips on hers, making her eyes go wide in shock. She was unable to comprehend the situation. It was first time. First time that someone kissed her. And she was grateful that her first kiss was taken by the man she loves. But the situation! The situation in which it was taken was wrong. But she didn't have a single regret. If her body was polluted, then his touch made her pure.