47: 'I won't leave you!'

Hello Lovies!

Today's target- 40 votes and 15 comments!

Happy reading!

Bye bye!!
*Runs away!!!!!!!!!!*

__

It was nearly five in the morning. Bondita and Anirudh slept on the couch, the blanket almost falling on the ground. He slept on the couch, with her on top. Her hairs were falling on his neck, hand, and everywhere they could reach. His hands encircled her petite frame, as if making sure she does not fall down. 

It was Anirudh whose slumber first broke. And his eyes landed on the beauty sleeping on him. A small smile crept on his lips as he witnessed her on top of him. She was so innocent. Inside out. Her innocence was her power to possess any powerful person of the world.

But he would never let anyone cross her path till he is with her. He would never let anyone harm her. Never!

But the question is... Till when?

Till when he would stay with her? Beside her?

Till when he would take her side?

One her education is completed, she would leave.

Leave him. Leave their home.

And he... He would not be able to do anything.

He did not realised when tears started flowing down his eyes while his mind roamed around such thoughts and his eyes watcing her sleeping on him. His hands around her got a bit tight, not wanting her to leave him ever.

Bondita woke up as sun rays fell on her face. She opened her eyes, and realized that she was on the top of something, or maybe someone.

'Is it Aunu?', she asked herself, and looked up. A smile flashed her face as she confirmed it was her husband.

It was when their eyes met, and she realized he has been crying. Her eyes scrunched up in confusion. 

"Aunu?", she called him out in her morning voice, which was soothing to Anirudh.

She lifted herself up a little and moved up to get a clear view of his face. He pulled her up more and made her face hide in the crook of his neck. She closed her eyes, feeling the comfort he was providing her.

"Why are you crying?", she asked in a whisper, as her breath hit his neck, giving him goosebumps.

"You won't leave me, will you?", he asked her back, making her look up at him in more confusion.

"What?", she asked.

Anirudh sighed at his stupidity. Stupid for asking such a question.

"No. Nothing", he muttered and pushed her face back to his crook as he kissed her forehead.

"I don't know what you are talking about. But I will stay with you forever. Just know that, Aunu", she whispered and wiped his face, as more tears left his eyes.

"We should get up now. Pishi Ma is leaving today! We have so much to do!", she stated as she got off him.

Not before kissing his cheeks.

His eyes went wide, and cheeks were in deepest shade of red. 

She kissed her.. for the first time!

And it was not the other way around.

He brought his hand to his cheek and carressed it. His lips twitched, a smile made it's way to it.

Bondita finished folding the blanket, and looked up at him. Her widened looking at his condition.