25: Her Tantrums

It's been two days since Saudamini left from their lives. Anirudh could finally overcome his childhood love. In these two days, he immersed himself so much in asking forgiveness from Bondita, that he almost forgot about Saudamini. The two days were so hectic for him that he could seldom reminiscence about Saudamini.

Anirudh knew his little wifey. A tough nut to crack! But he was determined to break this hard nut. By hook or crook, he will again win her trust, and forgiveness. 

Kade Aa Chahide, Kade Oh Chahide
Jo Na Kise Kol Tainu Billo Oh Chahide
Main Bin Sochein Har Mang Poori Karda
Kyon Ki Mainu Tere Chehre Te Glow Chahide

"Bondita", he called her out loud after she finished the morning aarti. He hold his ears and made a puppy face. Her heart actually melted seeing him like that. How cute he was! 

But she didn't show him her melted side. She just turned her back to him and went away, a mischievous smile not leaving her lips, hidden to him. Anirudh sighed heavily and brought his hands down.

You have to work hard Anirudh Roy Chaudhury!

Ho Jehdi Vi Tu Cheez Mangdi, Cheez Mangdi

Oh Hi Pehle Pehle Bol Duwave

He reached the dining area. There she was, serving everyone their breakfast. He went and took his place, waiting for her to come and serve him. When she came to him and kept his coffee on table, he pulled her hand under the table. She was taken aback by the sudden action. She glared at him with her wide eyes, while he smile mischievously at her.

Som noticed them. He smiled widely. Shaking his headslowly, he again continued with his breakfast.

Anirudh brought his free hand to her captured wrist and wrote a 'SORRY' there. Bondita's eyes widened more. She pinched his palm by which he was holding her. He winced in pain and she immediately stood straight.

All looked up at them listening to his sound. Som raised his eyebrows, while Batuk just looked at them with confusion. Trilochan narrowed his eyes.

"Woh.. woh cheenti thi! Bohot badi cheenti!", Anirudh exclaimed looking up at Bondita. She glared at him and went back to the kitchen.

Anirudh looked at her retreating figure, as he drank his coffee.

Ni Mukde Na Nakhre Tere, Nakhre Tere

Munda Din O Din Mukda Hi Jaave

Tu Akkad Ch Gal Na Kare,

 Gal Na KareMeri Jaan Nikaldi Jaave

Ni Mukde Na, Ho Mukde NaHo Mukde Na

Bondita was sitting on the couch, with her legs kept sidewise at her right side, exposing her anklets a little as her saree raised up a bit. She was reading a book. She was so into the book that she couldn't figure out when Anirudh sneaked inside and stood behind her.

Keeping his palms on her eyes softly, he called her out,"Bonditaaa!"

She was surprised a little as she felt his touch. But she chose to act like that hard nut.