8: The Right She has

All were schocked to see the person standing at the threshold. Anirudh stood up from his seat slowly looking at the person.

"Tum!", exclaimed Anirudh in shock.

"Han Anirudh! Mein! Kyun? Nahi aa sakti mein yaahan?", said the person.

"Saudamini! Abb tumhaara yahan aana uchit nahi", said Trilochan maintaining a stern face.

"Par kyun Kaka? Pehle bhi toh mein aati thi na yahaan. Abb kyun nahi aa sakti?", asked Saudamini innocently.

"Kyunki abb Anirudh ka vivah ho chuka hai! Shadi shuda hai woh. Patni hai uski", said Trilochan. "Aur tumhaara yahan iss tarah aana shobha nahi deta."

Saudamini fisted her palm listening to Kaka's words. But nevertheless, as said, A LUNATIC IS A LUNATIC!

"Par Kaka! Aapko yaad hai na! Aapne mujhse waada kiya tha ki jab Anirudh London se waapas aayega tab aap ghar mein Satya Narayan ki pooja rakhenge. Aur usme mein baithungi Anirudh ke saath", said Saudamini, blushing and looking at Anirudh. Anirudh felt awkward and uneasy by her gaze and shifted his eyes looking at other direction.

"KIYA THA! Kyunki tab Anirudh ka vivah nahi hua tha. Par abb woh vivahit hai. Aur abb ye adhikaar sirf aur sirf iss ghar ki badi bahu aur Anirudh ki patni ko hai", snapped Trilochan back at Saudamini.

"Par Kaka-", Saudamini's words were cut off by a strong girly voice from upstairs.

"PAR KYA SAUDAMINI DIDI!", said the girl, coming down the stairs followed by Som and Chavi.

She was wearing an orange coloured banarasi saree. Her heavy jewels were the witness of her being the daughter-in-law of zamindaars of Tulsipur. Her shakhapola and sindoor clearly stated that she was only his, only Anirudh's. She royally came down with her mesmering smile playing on her lips. All bent their head down, showing respect to the zamindaarni of Tulsipur.

Anirudh's eyes were stuck on Bondita's face. He was mesmeized by Bondita's looks, her royalty, her voice , her gesture. Indeed Barrister Das's daughter and jewel of Krishna Nagar, which is now adorned in Tulsipur.

Saudamini's eyes widened seeing Bondita for first time. Is she Anirudh's wife? She is so beautiful! But she is so young! And Anirudh would never support child marrige! Little did she knew what was the truth!

Trilochan and Binoy got more scared. They never wanted Bondita-Saudamini face off. It can hurt Bondita! She will not be able to digest the truth! Saudamini will left no stone unturned in hurting Bondita! Trilochan joined his hand offering a pray. While Binoy adjusted his spects getting nervous seeing the currently heated situation.

Som and Chavi, who were standing behind Bondita, noticed Trilochan and Binoy's dilemma and went towards them. Chavi stood beside Trilochan, while Som beside Binoy.

"Kaka! Chinta matt kijiye. Boudi sab sambhal legi", said a smiling Som assuring them.

"Sambhal legi! Matlab?", asked Binoy confusingly.

"Dekhte jaayiye", said Chavi showing them her palm to watch the face-off calmly.

"Boliye na! Par kya?", asked Bondita to Saudamini, who was still gawking at Bondita's beauty.

"Kuch nahi", said Saudamini and went towards Bondita.

She held her hand and asked ,"tum Bondita ho na?"

"Han. Mein hi hoon, Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhury", said Bondita with her head held high.

Trilochan, Binoy, Som and Chavi had a smirk on their face. While Anirudh was in awe seeing his girl being savage and fierce for the first time.