13: Is it needed?

The next day only Anirudh, Som and Batuk came to mandir for the morning aarti, as Trilochan and Binoy were still not back from the wedding. Bondita completed the aarti and gave it to the three brothers. 

Batuk accepted the aarti and prasad with a grin. Now, he had become more friendly with Bondita. Because last night, Bondita helped him with his homework. He called her Boudi for first time in order to thank her. She too accepted his gratitude without hesitation. Now that they have become friendly, it wouldn't take them much time to become partners in crime and craziness!

"Thank you Boudi!" said Batuk and ran away taking the prasad. Som and Anirudh looked at his retreating figure with a shock.

"Isne abhi kya bola?", asked Anirudh looking at Bondita.

"Boudi!", exclaimed Som in shock. 

Bondita just gave them a smirk and went towards kitchen to help Koyel with the breakfast.

"Inn mahashay ka faisla ek raat mein kaise badal gaya?", muttered Som.

"Kuch hua hoga na Som! Hume iss baat se khush hona chahiye ki Batuk ne Bondita ko apna liya", said Anirudh with a smile.

"Ye baat toh aapne sahi kahi hai Dada", agreed Som.

"Dada mujhe aapse kuch baa-", Som couldn't complete his words when Bondita called them.

"Sab jaldi aa jayiye! Naashta taiyaar hai", yelled Bondita from kitchen.

"Aaaye", yelled Anirudh.

"Som chal baad mein baat karenge", saying this he went away leaving Som behind.

"Arre! Dadaaa... Koi nahi. Baad mein bata dunga", saying this, Som went scratching his head.

After having breakfast, Batuk went to school and Anirudh to court. Som went to his room to prepare for his exams, while Bondita went to the study to read the books Anirudh had told her to.

It had been two hours since Bondita has been reading the book. She was in the last page when she heard the door opening. She looked back to witness her Pati Babu. She jumped up from the couch and went towards him with a smile.

"Pati Babu! Aap itni jaldi kyun aa gaye?", she asked taking his bag from his hand.

"Aaj ek case mila hai Bondita. Wahan kachery mein mann nahi lag raha tha baithke kaam karne ka. Isliye ghar chala aaya. Araam se baithke kaam karunga", answered Anirudh with a smile.

"Thik hai phir. Aap kaam kijiye. Mein aapke liye coffee laati hoon", saying this she went towards the kitchen.

Anirudh freshened up and sat for studying the case. The case was very confusing. Finding clues in a case is not less than finding hints in a mathematics question to get the answer!

Anirudh hissed in frustration. He went to one of the book shelves and took out a law book to see if he could find any solution.

Right then, Bondita entered the study with a cup of coffee. But Anirudh didn't raise his eyes, being totally engrossed in his book. She saw the seriousness on Anirudh's face and thought of approaching him.

"Pati Babu", called out Bondita. That was when he looked up.

"Kya hua Bondita? Kuch kaam tha kya?", asked Anirudh.

"Nahi! Par lagta hai aapko koi takleef hai. Kya hua hai?", asked Bondita, concern laid in her voice.

"Arre Bondita ye, iss case mein koi clue nahi mil raha", said Anirudh thoughtfully, as he took a sip.

"Mujhe bataayiye iss case ke baare mein kuch. Ho sakta hai mein aapki koi madad kardun", said Bondita curiously.

"Bondita ye ek marital rape aur murder ka case hai", informed Anirudh.