37: Their Win

Anirudh and Bondita reached the mansion and went straight to the Study. As they entered, Bondita rushed to Anirudh's chair and sat on it, her hands folded on her chest, and her cheeks puffed.

Anirudh closed the door behind him and went to her. When he saw her in her signature pose, he chuckled. She is angry because of what Greenwood said!

"Bondita!", he called her out and stood against the door.

"Aisa kaise kar sakte hain woh! Abb tak results bhi nahi aaye! Aur bolte hain ready to lose!", she exclaimed. She was turning red in anger. And he noticed it. Oh! His little wifey is so fierce! But cute too!

"Shaant Mishti! Shaant!", he literally requested her to calm down while approaching her.

Bondita narrowed her eyes at him on hearing 'Mishti'.

"Mishti kaun hai?", she asked suspisciously.

"Tum ho", he casually replied and adjusted himself on the desk, sitting in front of her.

"Mein Bondita hoon", she snapped at him.

"Par meri toh Mishti ho", he again replied.

"Mein kisiki Mishti nahi hoon! Mera naam Bondita hai! Wahi bulaao!", she exclaimed in anger. But he just smiled at her.

"Tumne mere itne naam rakh liye! Woh bhi mujhse bina pooche! Birristra Babu! Rakshas Babu! Pati Babu! Shikshak Babu! Aur pata nahi aage bhi kitne naam dogi! Maine toh bas ek naam diya! Usme bhi problem hai tumhe", he muttered looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Toh rakhiye aap! Mein chali" saying this, she was about to stand up. But was stopped by him as he held her shoulders and made her sit down again.

"Ye naam accha nahi hai kya? Koi aur naam rakh doon?', he asked innocently.

"Jaise ki?", she asked back, raising her brows.

"Mmm... Pagol Meye? No wait! Iss bhi badhia! Jhalli!", he teased her making her eyes go wide.

"Pagol! Jhalli! Aur mein!", she literally shrieked. And he nodded innocently.

"SAME TO YOU! BACK TO YOU! NO RETURN!", she yelled at the top of her lungs. And got up, only to be pulled by him, making her fall on his chest.

"Gussa ho?", he asked. She just looked away. And he knew her. Now be ready with your butter Anirudh Roy Chauhury!

"Accha I am sorry! Mein Mishti hi bulaunga tumhe. Aur aage bhi situation ke hisaab se naam rakhunga", he said and chuckled, as she snuggled more into his chest.

"Ye naam kya sochke rakha?", she asked him.

"Tumhe roshogulle aur baaki mithai pasand hain na! Tum baatein bhi Mishti ki tarah karti ho! Aur.. Baba bhi bachpan mein tumhe Mithi bulaate thhe. Abhi bhi sab bulaate hain!", he told her. She was only listening to him intently.

"Par mein Mithi thodi bulaunga! Mein toh sabse alag hoon na! Tumhaare liye! That's why Mishti is good for me", he reasoned and sniffed her hair's fragnance.

"Mmm.. Accha hai", she said and smiled. 

They remained in each other's solace for a while. The place which felt home to them. And they even knew. At the end of the day, this would be the place to relax themselves. The place where they get and give love, respect, affection. And that's what they wanted for their survival.

"Mein pass ho jaungi na?", she asked all of a sudden.

"Ofcourse! Tum first aaogi Bondita! I am confident!", he exclaimed and grinned at her.