46: Change the Name!

Hello Lovies!

Happy reading!

And bye for now! *Runs away ASAP*

*Stops and turns around with a sweet smile*

And kindly vote... And inline comments... Hehe!!

Bye bye!!
*Runs away!!!!!!!!!!*

__

The next day, Bondita got up and called Chavi downstairs. They prepared the required things for morning pooja. By six o'clock, everyone was present in the mandir for aarti.

After aarti, Anirudh went to his study, Som and Batuk went to their rooms. Binoy and Trilochan sat in the hall, waiting for their morning refreshments. And Charulota sat with them. Bondita and Chavi went to kitchen for making breakfast.

After a while, Anirudh came out and was about to go to the kitchen. But Charulota stopped him.

"Where are you going Anirudh?", she asked.

"I was going to kitchen. Had some work with Bondita", he replied and was about to go, when was again stopped by Charulota.

In the same time, Batuk and Som came out and stood beside Anirudh.

"Men should not enter kitchen! It doesn't look good!", Charulota said, and Som coughed loudly.

"Dada, I guess she should know that we know cooking too", Batuk muttered and Anirudh signed him to shut his mouth.

In mean time, Bondita and Chavi came out with plates full of beverages. They distributed them to everyone and stood near the three brothers.

"What have you thought about marriage Batuk?", Charulota asked. Before Batuk could say anything, Anirudh answered.

"Pishi Ma! He has to complete his studies! Make himself that much capable that he could take anyone's respnsibility! It is not his age to marry", Anirudh said, and Charulota frowned at his words.

"So what? Your Pisha and I-"Som didn't let her complete her sentence.

"Pishi Ma, that was a whole different thing! Batuk is no where near Pisha! Don't compare them", Som said, and Trilochan nodded.

"Jiji! I will not go against my children. And if Anirudh is saying something, then there is reason behind it. Let it go Jiji! Don't be so stubborn now!", Trilochan tied to make Charulota understand, and she nodded.

"Fine! I won't", she said, and the five took a breath of relief.

"But I will call Sreetama today. She will reach here by tomorrow. Let her stay here for some days", she said and Batuk sighed.

"Whatever!", he muttered, and without giving another glance, he went to his room.

"Bahu! I forgot to ask! What is your name?", Charulota asked Bondita, and she smiled.

"Bondita", she answered, and Charulota nodded.

"Such a beautiful name! Anirudh, you have chosen a really good name!", she exclaimed, and Bondita, Chavi and Som gave her a confusing look.

But Anirudh smiled.

Flashback

"Bondita", Arvind muttered . Everyone present there looked at him.

"Bondita?", asked Sumati with a subtle smile. Arvind hummed in response.

"It means humble, unique and introverted!", little Anirudh squealed and ran towards Arvind, Sumati and the little angel.