48: Lock the door before....!

Hello Lovies!

Today's target- 40 votes and 18 comments.

Happy reading!

Bye bye!

__

Bondita, Chavi and Batuk arrived home, tired!

Batuk slumped in the sofa of the living room, while the girls made their way to their rooms to freshen up.

"At least go to your room and change Batuk!", Bondita yelled when she was mid stairs.

"You go! I will go sometime later!",Batuk yelled back and closed his eyes.

He loosened his tie and threw it somewhere. He then unbuttoned the first button of his shirt.

"Bihari Kaka! Bring me water please!", he yelled.

And in few moments, jingling of anklets were heard in the hall. But Batuk did not notice it.

He heard the glass being kept at the table. He opened his eyes and took the glass. Drinking all of the water, he sighed in satisfaction.

"Thank you Bihari Kaka! Now just give me a head massage please! It's throbbing!", Batuk complained.

His eyes were still closed. And he did not bother to open them. Soon he felt hands running through his hairs and forehead. But they were not as hard as that of any man.

It felt soft. Like feathers. Like it can push all the pain and headache away. Like it was of a girl.

His conscious side forced him to open his eyes. And he did. And all it happened was his hazel eyes meeting a pair of dark brown ones.

Moment stopped between the two as they stared each other. And it took the next moment for Batuk to pull away from her, leaving her hands dangling in the air.

"What are you doing?", he asked as he composed himself and stood. Sreetama looked down as she brought her hands back from the position.

"I.. Ac..Actually, Choto Kaka. You asked for a head massage. I thought if I could help", she stuttered at her words.

"Fuck!", Batuk muttered under his breath closing his eyes as he realised it was Sreetama all the while.

Not like he complained though.

"No! It's alright. You don't have to.. WAIT!"

Realisation hit him like a brick as her words actually sipped in through him. His eyes widen and mouth hung open.

"Wh.. What did you just call me?", he asked wriggling his eyebrows.

Sreetama's face scrunched in confusion as she looked up at him.

"Choto Kaka", she replied casually.

Batuk's face went blank.

Kaka!

KAKA!

Like what was he? Fifty five?

"Y.. You don't have to call me Kaka", he muttered, and her eyes widened.

"You can just call me Batuk, like everyone calls. Or something else. Anything! But not Kaka!", he cringed at the last word he said.

"Wh.. What! No I can't! You are elder than me in relation! I just can't go around calling you..", her words dried when she noticed Batuk coming close to her. Her breath hitched as he stood in front of her, with just a few single centimetres away.

"Calling me what, Sree?", he asked in his husky voice, making a blush crept over her cheeks.

"Mmm.."

"What will you call me?", he asked again.