44: Ortho-Trouble!

Hello Lovies!

Happy reading!

And bye for now! *Runs away ASAP*

*Stops and turns around with a sweet smile*

And kindly vote... And inline comments... Hehe!!

Bye bye!!
*Runs away!!!!!!!!!!*

__

Anirudh stopped the jeep in front of Oak Leaf High School, and waited for Bondita and Batuk to come out of the school.

He glanced at his watch. It was showing more five minutes to two. She would be coming out soon.

He jumed out of the jeep and so did Som and Chavi. Anirudh leaned on the bonnet of the jeep. Som noticed a kulfi stall near the school.

"Dada we will be coming right back", Som said and Anirudh nodded. They both went towards the stall.

Five minutes were over and the school gate was opened by the watchman. The students started rushing out of the campus. And his eyes were searching for his little wifey.

And then he noticed her. She was coming with Batuk and... WHO'S THAT GUY!

He narrowed his eyes to see the person who was being so friendly to his little wifey. He was handsome. His hair was reaching till his brows, making him more handsome. Brown eyes and pink lips. Any girl would surrender themselves in front of him.

But of course he was in no comparision with Anirudh!

Bondita noticed Anirudh and ran to him. Behind her ran Batuk. And the other guy walked in his original pace towards them.

"Pati Babu", she reached near him and held his hand. He smiled widely at her little gesture.

"Let me introduce you to someone", she chirped and looked at the boy who was standing beside Batuk.

"This is Veer. My new friend", she introduced and Anirudh nodded.

"Our new friend!", Batuk exclaimed, and Bondita nodded.

Veer's eyes widened in amusement.

"Are.. Are you Bondita's Pati Babu?", he asked, and Anirudh nodded with a smile.

"Yes I am. Anirudh Roy Chaudhury", he said while forwarding his hand, and Veer took it with a smile.

"Will you mind if I call you Anirudh Da?", he asked, scratching his nape with the free hand, and the three chuckled looking at him.

"Of course you can!", Anirudh confirmed, and the boy showed his grin.

"How did it go Pati Babu?", Bondita asked Anirudh with all seriousness, and he smiled.

"It went well. I will tell you everything once we return home", he said and she nodded.

"I should probably leave now. Bye Bondita! Bye Batuk", Veer said and was about to go when Bondita stopped him.

"Wait Veer! Let us drop you", she suggested, but he shook his head in no.

"No, no! I can go by myself. Moreover I have to buy some books", he said, and Bondita nodded.

Bidding his bye to the three, he went on his way. At the same time, Chavi and Som came with five kulfi pots in their hands.

"Let's celebrate with kulfi today!", Som exclaimed with a grin, and Bondita jumped in excitement.

"Celebration for what?", Batuk asked scrating his head, and everyone hit their forehead with their palms.

"Uffo murkho! Pati Babu won the case!", she exclaimed and Batuk did a 'O' with his mouth.