53: Kakimaa's Deb!

Hello Lovies!

Enjoy! *runs away immediately*

__

Devraj waited in the car as he saw Sobha and Rudranshi running with servants behind them.

"Maa! Choto Ma! Why are you packing so much! I am getting late!", Devraj said as he sighed seeing the ladies.

"Dev Da! You are really going to meet Boni Di and Bodo Ma? Can I come with you?", Porineeta grinned and asked her brother as she was getting ready for the school.

"Yes and no! Go to school! I will take you some other day! Go!", Devraj smirked as he teased Porineeta. She huffed and stomped her feet.

"Dev Da please! Pretty please!", she made puppy eyes, and Devraj melted.

But before he could respond, Amitabh came out.

"Pori Ma! He is going for some work! Go to school! We will go some other day! Okay!", Amitabh said and Porineeta nodded.

Altough she wanted to disobey, and did know that her Amit Kaka would not have denied her, she still obeyed.

"But we will go next time! Right Dev Da?", she asked.

"Sure Pari! We will!", he grinned and kissed his sister's forehead before she went to have her breakfast.

After she left, Amitabh turned towards Devraj.

"Shaumik Da has left to inspect a site early this morning. And he asked me to hand over this file to you", Amitabh said as he handed over a file to Devraj.

"What is this, Choto Kaka?", he asked.

"It's a case. I do not know the details, but Dada said that it was important. And it has to be handed over to either Binoy Da or Anirudh. So...", Amitabh looked at Deveraj.

Devraj smiled and nodded.

"If Anirudh would not have returned, I will hand it over to Binoy Kaka? Right?", Devraj asked and Amitabh nodded.

"Deb!", Amitabh and Devraj looked up at Kalindi as she approached near them.

Devraj immediately kept the file in his car as she reached them.

"When will you return Deb?", she asked as she carressed his face.

"I am not sure Thakuma! I am meeting them after so many years! I am thinking of staying with them for some days", he said, making Kalindi sigh.

"They would be living in a shabby place! How will my Deb manage there?", she muttered making Devraj laugh.

"I will Thakuma! Don't worry woman!", he winked, making Kalindi laugh.

"I can't fight with you. Go!", she said as he touched her feet.

"Fine! It will take time to reach Devipur! I will get going then!", he said and sat in the driver seat.

"Take care Deb!", Shobhagyaboti said and waved her hand. Devraj smiled and started the engine as he took off to Devipur.

The place where the biggest shock of his life was waiting for him.

__

Bondita got ready for the school. Anirudh was in his study. 

She went down and went to the table for breafast.

Batuk, Chavi and Som sat there as Sreetama served them their breakfast. 

"Good morning!", she greeted everyone. They greeted back and continued with their breakfast.