50: The Closed Case and The Old Friend

Hello Lovies!

Today's target- 40 votes and 12 comments.

Happy reading!

__

"Mishti, you don't have to go to school!"

"I am going!"

"No you are not!"

"Who are you to stop me?"

"Have you lost it! I am your husband!"

"So what!"

"Argh! Damn it!"

"Haww! Pati Babu you are cursing me!"

"No Mishti I am not!"

"I am not talking to you! Never!"

"Oh Dugga! This little girl! I swear!"

Som, Batuk, Chavi and Sreetama stood near the door as Anirudh and Bondita fought about her going to school.

"Why is she making such a big fuss?", Batuk muttered as he ate the sandwich he brought from the dining table along with him when he heard the noise.

"My head is paining", Som hissed pressing his forehead.

"Who is asking you to stand here?", Chavi questioned glaring him.

"Please don't get started now! Stop them first!", Sreetama sighed as she leaned on the door.

"Can you both please stop!", Som shouted, making Anirudh and Bondita go silent as they glared ta each other.

"Okay! Dada! Let her go! Batuk and Chavi will be there! Veer too! So just let her go to school!", Som said.

"Som Dada! You are my savior!", Bondita cheered as she got down the bed. But Anirudh caught hold of her.

"Careful Mishti!", Anirudh muttered as he held her.

"Is Boudi pregnant Dada!", Batuk sighed rolling his eyes.

"What!"

"Pregnant!"

"What the hell Batuk!"

"What did you say? Bahu is pregnant!"

Trilochan was standing in front of them as soon as he heard the noise. Sreetama, Chavi and Som face palmed themselves and glared Batuk.

"What!", Anirudh sighed seeing the commotion. He then turned to Bondita, who was blankly looking at the fuss going on.

"Mishti! You can go", he smiled, making her grin.

"But take care! And be with Chavi all the time! In case you need any help, just tell Batuk or Veer!", he said and she nodded.

"Bahu! Are you really pregnant!", Trilochan said with hope in his voice.

"Kaka! What do you think?", Anirudh raised his brows, while Bondita went red.

"Oh yes! How can you..", Trilochan sighed sadly as he went away.

"Dada! Sometimes I think you should just give him a grandchild!", Batuk stated as he squinted his eyes.

"Batuk! Get out before I kick you out!", Anirudh glared him, and Batuk just shrugged and went away.

__

Anirudh sat in his study as he worked on a case.

His focus was disturbed by a call. He closed the file and picked it up.

"Hello! Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhury speaking", he introduced himself professionally as he played with the pen he held.

"Assalamu Alaikum Barrister Babu! This is Bilal speaking!", the person on the other side spoke.