22: Guilty? Then bring her back!

Som entered the haveli with a wide smile on his lips. Seems like his exam went quite well!

That as when he bumped into Batuk, who was also returning from his school.

"Arre Som Dada! Exam kaisa gaya?", asked Batuk.

"Not bad actually. Questions moderate thhe. No problem in solving them", replied Som.

"And what about the results?", asked Batuk.

"Koi tension lene waali baat nahi hai. Itne toh aa hi jayenge ki mein Devipur Medical College mein admission le sakun", said Som.

"Mein chala Boudi se milne", saying this he continued walking, followed by Batuk.

"Boudi! Unse kyun milna hai?", asked Batuk.

"Unki wajah se mera exam accha gaya. Unke haathon ki kheer aur unse mila hua Dugga Maa ka prasad. She is really a miracle in RC's lives", said Som smilingly.

"That toh she is! Aate hi Binoy Roy Chaudhury ke aankhon mein aansu la diye. Trilochan Roy Chaudhury ke munh pe jawab de diya woh bhi poore sammaan ke saath. Anirudh Roy Chaudhury ke toh tark ke stocks hi khatam kar diye!", exclaimed Batuk with a little laugh.

"Dono milne chalte hain unse. Chal", said Som. They rushed upstairs to her room, but couldn't find her there.

Som and Batuk searched the whole mansion, but couldn't find her. They even searched the garden, but no.

"Boudi kahan hain Dada?", asked Batuk being upset.

"Pata nahi. Iss waqt kahan gayi hongi! Chal Bihari Kaka se poochte hain", said Som and they rushed in.

"Bihari Kaka!", called out Som. Bihari came running towards them.

"Ji Som Malik", said Bihari.

"Boudi kahan hain? Kahin gayi hain kya bahar?", asked Som.

"Woh.. Som Malik.. woh..", stammered Bihari.

"Kya woh woh kar rahe ho Bihari! Bolo na!", exclaimed Batuk.

"Woh Choti Malkin ghar chodke chali gayi hain", said Bihari lowering his head down. A lone tear escaped his eyes.

Som's and Batuk's eyes widened listening to him. She left the home! Why! Did something bad happen in their absence!

"Kyun ghar chodke chali gayi? Kya hua tha yahan?", asked Som in his most serious and cold voice.

"Woh Som Malik, aaj-", Bihari explained everything in detail to them. Batuk's eyes got wet listening to this. While Som fumed in anger.

"Anirudh Roy Chaudhury!", whispered Som under his breath and dashed towards the study. He knew his Dada. After doing such a great task, he surely must be sitting there.

And he really was there! He was sitting on the couch, starring at Bondita's jewelleries. A lot happened within just one day. And he is still processing them!

Som entered the study banging the door. Anirudh's trance broke listening the sound. Som went to him and grabbed him by his collar. Anirudh and Batuk were shocked would be an unerstatement. They had never seen Som in such rage. Such rage that he would raise hands on his elders! That too his brother!

"Som! Ye kya battameezi hai!", yelled Anirudh.

"Battameezi! Maine ki! Thik hai! Mein bataata hoon battameezi kya hoti hai!", exclaimed Som and dragged him towards the living area, still not leaving his collar.

The intensity in Som's voice was so high that even Trilochan and Binoy came out of their room. They were not out of their room since the incident took place. They were also not aware of the fact that Bondita has left the haveli.